Page 1 of 2
I've encountered some people that hate bands just to hate them, and they only hate them because it's popular to do so...which is dumb, but w/e.

I've noticed people don't really like Bloc Party, Coheed and Cambria, Flyleaf and 30 Seconds to Mars, all bands that I think are pretty damn good (from what I've listened to). Especially Bloc Party. I wish I could physically manifest their music in the shape of a woman and nail it, I love it so much.

There might have been a thread like this before but I searched and saw nuthin'.

List bands that people hate that you like!
Loads of people hate Meat Loaf... He's one of my favourites!

Also Kamelot!! They're fawkin' amazing!
And Edguy!!

Most people I know don't like Van Halen either.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds To Mars, MCR, AFI, A7X, Biffy Clyro, Million Dead, BFMV, The Darkness, Enter SHikari, Linkin Park, Muse, Slipknot, The Used the list goes on
Originally posted by jklsadj;sadjfak
well, green day was at woodstock. so they are classic rock! i told you!
Originally posted by Iluvpowerchords
Pfff Gay people are Fags
I've also noticed that alot of people hate C&C for unknown reasons. I ask them why and they say just because.

Its ignorant in my opinion.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Fall Out Boy... They make good music too dammit...
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
Quote by Da G Man
Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds To Mars, MCR, AFI, A7X, Biffy Clyro, Million Dead, BFMV, The Darkness, Enter SHikari, Linkin Park, Muse, Slipknot, The Used the list goes on

People hate on them?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I hate Bloc Party =[
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by thecoolestninja
I've noticed people don't really like Bloc Party

I've noticed the complete opposite.
Please see Avatar.

I love 'em and i couldn't give 2 shits what other people think of them.

That's the beauty of music, it's an opinion.
I See Through The Darkness My Way Back Home...
thecoolestninja:
I've encountered some people that hate bands just to hate them, and they only hate them because it's popular to do so...which is dumb, but w/e.

Well i just dislike Bloc party because of taste, I don't really know Coheed and Cambria.

But man Flyleaf SUCKS, I mean u heard theyre version of nirvana I mean, Eh ?!

And i actually saw 30 seconds to mars on some festival, Well all i heard where overdistorted guitars and screaming alot alot and alot of screaming.

So those are my reasons not to like them, So i do have a reason to hate on them.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Alot of hardcore radiohead fans hate Muse becuase they are apparently "copying" them which is really unfortunate becuase
Muse ftw !
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Mindless Self Indulgence.

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by loubot123
Alot of hardcore radiohead fans hate Muse becuase they are apparently "copying" them which is really unfortunate becuase
Muse ftw !

Muse bore me. =/

They're a really talented band, and Matt Bellamy is an amazing musician. But I just think they have too much in their songs... and it's just... boring after 2.
Carmel is hawt
All the cool kids hate popular bands, it shows how hXc they are.

I think its stupid that people hate a particular band before they even hear them
Quote by metacarpi
People hate on them?

a lot of my friends do
Originally posted by jklsadj;sadjfak
well, green day was at woodstock. so they are classic rock! i told you!
Originally posted by Iluvpowerchords
Pfff Gay people are Fags
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Muse bore me. =/

They're a really talented band, and Matt Bellamy is an amazing musician. But I just think they have too much in their songs... and it's just... boring after 2.

I understand what you mean, like they dont even need to impress by having these tremendosly overcomposed avant-guard type songs, but they do it anyway
My opinion is kind of bias though becuase I love them ever so much
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Mindless Self Indulgence.

Most of the people who I hear say they hate them is becuase of the song "I hate jimmy page"
but they just dont understand the lyrics

Avenged Sevenfold
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
Quote by loubot123
I understand what you mean, like they dont even need to impress by having these tremendosly overcomposed avant-guard type songs, but they do it anyway
My opinion is kind of bias though becuase I love them ever so much

Finally someone who doesn't jump down your throat with

"Z0MGZ MUSE ARE AMAZING YOU CANT DO HALF THE STUFF THEY DO STFU N00B!!"
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Da G Man

I forgot about all of these bands >.<

People talk so much shit about A7X, but they make good music. And I love Linkin Park, although I'm the first to admit that Minutes to Midnight wasn't that great.

Quote by deanfreak93
Fall Out Boy... They make good music too dammit...

>.>
<.<

I love Fall Out Boy.

Quote by Powerhouse
Nickelback

Come on. Silver Side Up wasn't a bad album....

Who the hell said Silver Side Up was bad? D:

Quote by st.tangfastic
I've noticed the complete opposite.

About Bloc Party? Well, from what I've come across, people aren't very nice to my favorite band.
Dragonforce. They can play guitar drunk better than you ever could sober, so time to shut up.

Oh, and they're awesome live. I've seen them.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Finally someone who doesn't jump down your throat with

"Z0MGZ MUSE ARE AMAZING YOU CANT DO HALF THE STUFF THEY DO STFU N00B!!"

no problem

I admit, I would hate them to if they were all I ever listend to becuase they are that over the top, it would get annoying....so all in moderation

ps. I saw matt bellamy fuc.k up a guitar solo live by braking a string so even he's not perfect (like, had to restart the song type of **** up)

Quote by Da G Man
a lot of my friends do

Ah right, I don't actually know anyone who knew about Million Dead without me introducing them to them, and every man and his dog seem to love Biffy these days in my experience.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
People hate on Green Day, which is rediculous. Then they turn their back and listen to the
Ramones (I'm not saying Green Day is as good as the Ramones, just that they play similair music)
Quote by loubot123
no problem

I admit, I would hate them to if they were all I ever listend to becuase they are that over the top, it would get annoying....so all in moderation

ps. I saw matt bellamy fuc.k up a guitar solo live by braking a string so even he's not perfect (like, had to restart the song type of **** up)

Damn that's gotta suck. I know how it feels ... *shudders*

One of my friends saw him live, and apparently the microphone wasn't working then. So he starts singing but nothin' can be heard... so he gets pissed off and throws the mic in the audience

They need better sound techs.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Damn that's gotta suck. I know how it feels ... *shudders*

One of my friends saw him live, and apparently the microphone wasn't working then. So he starts singing but nothin' can be heard... so he gets pissed off and throws the mic in the audience

They need better sound techs.

Yeah ! he blamed the guitar tech

Quote by thecoolestninja

I've noticed people don't really like Bloc Party, Coheed and Cambria, Flyleaf and 30 Seconds to Mars, all bands that I think are pretty damn good (from what I've listened to). Especially Bloc Party. I wish I could physically manifest their music in the shape of a woman and nail it, I love it so much.

List bands that people hate that you like!

haha, i actually like all of those bands, though not so much 30 Seconds to Mars (i really have to be in the right mood for them)

there are too many bands to name off, though. i'll just get the whole thing over with by saying i happen to like MCR, Atreyu, Green Day, etc etc
Quote by loubot123
Yeah ! he blamed the guitar tech

As you do.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
As you do.

Hmmm yes, imagine the preassure of being matt bellamy's guitar tech

Quote by loubot123
Hmmm yes, imagine the preassure of being matt bellamy's guitar tech

I'd feel so sorry for him.

Carmel is hawt
Radiohead fans seem to generally hate Muse, from what I see.

Everyone hates A7x, it seems.
I hate them as people, but like their music.

They're just way too cocky for their own good.
People hate Fall Out Boy because they think they're screamo... HAVE YOU EVEN LISTENED TO THEIR MUSIC? They're pop-rock for God sakes. They don't wine about how shitty their rich lives are.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Page 1 of 2