For folk, country, blues, and other stuff.

Works?
Or is do you still look like Marty Friedman with it?
speak english - my god - and no. why in the hell would you use an RG for folk,country,blues when there are so many other guitars that are way better for it.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Marty Friedman uses SZ series Ibanez guitars.

/nitpicking
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
In the first place, I don't think you should be buying Ibanez for those Genre. How bout PRS? Santana? but It'll cost you a bomb!
Try a Gretsch hollow-body model, like the 6120 or White/Black Falcon.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by H_ngm_n
speak english - my god - and no. why in the hell would you use an RG for folk,country,blues when there are so many other guitars that are way better for it.

He's from Japan, not Virginia, give him a break you inconsiderate fool.

Personally, while there are other guitars that would perform better for playing folk, country and the blues, an RG would not peform poorly. While I mainly play rock myself, I do experiment in other styles and for the most part I would say an RG is fairly versatile, but for the blues country and folk enthusiasts I would say perhaps look elsewhere. Of course your amp plays a large part in the sound, but stock RG pickups are designed for rock and metal, mainly a distorted sound.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Play whatever the hell you like...it's your guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Get an Ibanez Artcore series, its still an ibanez, but its a semi-hollow that fits your needs
Quote by SamTotman
He's from Japan, not Virginia, give him a break you inconsiderate fool.

Personally, while there are other guitars that would perform better for playing folk, country and the blues, an RG would not peform poorly. While I mainly play rock myself, I do experiment in other styles and for the most part I would say an RG is fairly versatile, but for the blues country and folk enthusiasts I would say perhaps look elsewhere. Of course your amp plays a large part in the sound, but stock RG pickups are designed for rock and metal, mainly a distorted sound.

It's all right, I was rushing when I set this thread up.
I don't blame him.