Anybody know where i could find any Genesis tablature or sheet music books?

I seriously love this band, but theres hardly any tabs for them online, and a lot of the sheet music you have to bye/download on the computer which im not allowed to do (we have to save space on our computer). anybody know if there are any books that have that stuff? i wasnt sure where to post this so i just posted it in the pit, hopefully its the right place. peace! thanx in advance!
Quote by 5150rando
I seriously love this band, but theres hardly any tabs for them online, and a lot of the sheet music you have to bye/download on the computer which im not allowed to do (we have to save space on our computer). anybody know if there are any books that have that stuff? i wasnt sure where to post this so i just posted it in the pit, hopefully its the right place. peace! thanx in advance!

Dude, an 8GB USB key costs the same as a large box of cereal and some milk!
Step 1. Upgrade from a Commodore 64.
Step 2. Download all the tabs/pron you want.
Quote by saphrax
Dude, an 8GB USB key costs the same as a large box of cereal and some milk!
firstly, i have no idea what that is! (lol, im not very technology savvy) and please people answer my actual question please, but thanks for the advice!
Quote by 5150rando
firstly, i have no idea what that is! (lol, im not very technology savvy) and please people answer my actual question please, but thanks for the advice!

Basically, you plug it in to your computer, and it gives you more space! nLinky
i enjoy head
p.s. don't ask for this type of stuff in the pit, every answer is going to be snarky and retarded
i enjoy head
Quote by Jazzcore23
p.s. don't ask for this type of stuff in the pit, every answer is going to be snarky and retarded

yeah...
Quote by Jazzcore23

That's because everyone in the Pit is snarky and retarded.
Quote by MightyAl
That's because everyone in the Pit is snarky and retarded.

yeah, well we might want to stop talking like that before the monkeys get let in and start pillaging... lol, no but seriously i dont want my thread to enrage people
if i can't find a tab online i just download a midi file of the song and import it into guitar pro. the plus id that midi files are tiny.
These Amplifiers go to 11
Gear:
Black Fender Jazz Bass w/ Badass Bass II Bridge
Peavy Max-112
Various Others (keyboard, 12-string, etc)