Poll Options
View poll results: What should I pick?
Corn Dog
13 14%
Pizza Pocket
37 40%
Only chips and soda
7 8%
Devour everything in the cafeteria and demand for *********.
35 38%
Voters: 92.
So I'm at school right now and I'm using one of the computer's of the library. I should be doing work of course but I find the Pit more enlightening, but I am also hungry. Can you guys be kind enough as to help me decide what to pick? I have the choice between a pizza pocket, a corn dog, and an assortment of chips and drinks. What should I get for breakfast?
Pizza Pocket FTW!
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Quote by Hot_Money420
Make a demand for the asterisk, I heard they are to die for...

why not nine?

and Pizza Pocket.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
wow i have never seen a list of more disgusting foods
can't you get a full english or something?
Should of ate some Cap'n Crunch newb
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by NoochiePoochie
Should of ate some Cap'n Crunch newb

It cuts the roof of your mouth!!

Those red baron breakfast pizzas easily beat everything.
They make you eat that? Do they know of the existance of porridge? It's almost impossible to get that wrong, surely they can manage porridge!
Musically ignorant. Seeking education.

Am female. Finally have bass!

As cunning as a fox who has just been made professor of cunning at Oxford university.

Muse = genius.
I already made my choice. I had the pizza pocket with a gatorade. And this is a school cafeteria there's not much to choose from so I couldn't pick something better. But I have to say it was delicious.
a fry up or a roll and sausage or somthing
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Full English breakfast.

Bacon sandwiches aren't bad either. And anything greasy is good. And I really like toast.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
B & E cause it's fvcking delicious.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
The best breakfast you can have is a glass of wine and a couple of fags.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
nothing on the poll. i'll have to say...
2 scrambled eggs,
2 pancakes,
some breakfast sausage,
some bacon,
and a nice glass of milk
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
i love eating food like this in the morning. in fact, breakfast food makes me feel sick if i eat it too early. i'd go with the pizza pocket.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Pizza Pockets + Ranch dressing = WOP

Win on a plate.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
You guys have to realize he's at school and he can't get breakfast, all he can get is shitty processed stuff. TS, I'd go with a corndog because if you drown it in mustard you can't really taste it.

Quote by LastToKnow
They make you eat that? Do they know of the existance of porridge? It's almost impossible to get that wrong, surely they can manage porridge!
We call it soup in America and, in American school lunches, they can get everything wrong.
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
You guys have to realize he's at school and he can't get breakfast, all he can get is shitty processed stuff. TS, I'd go with a corndog because if you drown it in mustard you can't really taste it.

We call it soup in America and, in American school lunches, they can get everything wrong.

I don't really like mustard... It actually makes me throw up.
That's true what he said about American school lunches. I've seen them fail at a peanut butter sandwich.