First things first, I am NOT associated with the makers of this game in any way.

That aside, here's the link: http://www.audio-surf.com/

Basically you choose a song from your library, and Audiosurf will create a racetrack that matches the feel of the song. For example, if you were to choose a ballad, you'd be given a gentle slow moving track with not many pick-ups. On the other hand, if you were to choose a faster song, you'd be given a quick moving track with loads of pick-ups.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1-z6YK92otg - Through The Fire And The Flames being played on Audiosurf.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pMqIpzDo6sU&feature=related - Knights of Cydonia.

You can turn off that clicking sound.

This is a great game for relaxation and for a challenge. I love sticking on a long instrumental on the free play mode.

You'll see from the site that there IS a charge. I will say that there is a way around that though.
I want!

wait..

Windows only...

I still want
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Old as hell but a good game. I got it cheap.. There was some discount on Steam.

I recommend it for anyone. I hardly ever play it but if I get bored I play it.

EDIT: TTFAF wihtout Iron Mode is for pussies

Once you play Ninja Mono with Iron mode you never go back
Last edited by Untitled001 at Nov 13, 2008,
Audiosurf is so fun.

If you disagree, take drugs.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Oh I've played that before, Connor has it. It's fun
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Got this last year, it's good for when you're hanging out with friends, getting high and wanting to listen to music.

Once you've played some of the fastest songs you can think of on Pro Iron mode then it gets boring quickly
I have it and it's pretty cool. Especially for parties
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Quote by szekelymihai
i played it.its fun, but it gets quite boring easily

Same goes for me.
Not played this in months.

Keep meaning to go back and win all my 1st places back.

Anyone know how to change your subscribed email with them? I don't use my hotmail anymore if I can avoid it and can't find any option to switch.
Quote by szekelymihai
i played it.its fun, but it gets quite boring easily

Oh, I absolutely agree. It's not a game you can play for hours on end, but it's nice to have it around for a bit of boredom killing, like if you've got half an hour to kill.
I like songs where there's stops and then it kicks in, because you stop at the top of the hill and can see the intense bit to come ahead of you! AWESOME!
I played the demo on Steam when it was first released. It was pretty fun. I remember playing Ye Entrancemperium on there it and was insane.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Downloading this game right now. Can't wait to play it. Also, you guys shouldn't go and download the portable version of this game on demonoid.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Hehe, I love Audiosurf. Only have the demo though 'cause I'm poor and couldn't even afford it when it was £4 on Steam lol
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I bought this on Steam a couple of months ago, haven't played it in a really long time though.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
I love it, haven't played in a while though and it sucks that I cant play most of my music cause of the copy protection on the CDs.

Seriously, playing the conclusion to Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture is ****ing immense!

Edit. here it is - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrn9xvYxir0
Last edited by sugar_daddy at Mar 27, 2009,
I think GLP Arclite told me to do Lullabies to Paralyse, the whole album, on Audiosurf.

I would recommend anyone who has it to do it, it's amazing.
Quote by bulldozerbob
I think GLP Arclite told me to do Lullabies to Paralyse, the whole album, on Audiosurf.

I would recommend anyone who has it to do it, it's amazing.

Can you do an album without gaps? EDIT: Nevermind, found it.

In other news, I just played Ayreon - Age Of Shadows. Really fun at the end, but there's a whacking great slow bit in the middle, which is good to listen to, not so much to play.

Edit 2: Avantasia - The Scarecrow (song, not album, unless you're really bored) is amazing to play. Especially when Jorn unleashes his supreme awesomeness.
Last edited by Minkaro at Mar 27, 2009,
Untitled 8 by Sigur Ros is definitely the most intense song I've played so far. The entire outro is in a tunnel.

Scratch that. I just about **** my pants while playing Glosoli by Sigur Ros.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Mar 27, 2009,
B..b..b..BUMP!
I just got my hot little hands on this baby, and WOW. It's AWESOME! So far my most intense experience is Corrosion by Nasum
I played the mechanixx demo, it was just all red
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
I live by Audiosurf, it's so ridiculously addictive! The worst thing is they send an e-mail when someone beats your score on a song, then bang, you lose another 2 hours of your life trying to beat it again.
Quote by The_Burnanator
I hate it so much when people quote themselves in sigs!!

Quote by soulflyV
No! Why'd you bump this? Now I have to reinstall this after so many months spending my time doing constructive stuff

BAHAHAHAHA! Another soul!
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Downloading this game right now. Can't wait to play it. Also, you guys shouldn't go and download the portable version of this game on demonoid.

Haha i was just bout to say that
I'm Luke.
RAGGGGHHHHHHH dammit, now I have to play it again. You can't bring me down- Suicidal Tendencies, epic song also anything by Marc Rizzo.
*brings thread from the dead again*
THIS GAME IS AWESOME.

Anyone tried to play Meshuggah?
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER