Page 1 of 2
I have a massive migrain and i woke up hearing a tv on or music, i though my dad was still home but he wasnt and the music stopped

Im seeing like, things fall while i was eating a chicken salad sandwhich and i saw a construction truck pull up beside my neighbors house and go knock on the door i turned away fro about 1 second and they were gone

Anyways any similar experiences?

EDIT: I have not drank or done drugs recently

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Nov 13, 2008,
Taken acid recently?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Lay off the LSD, man.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
NO MORE DRUGS FOR YOU.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I love mushrooms too
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
Yeah... because LSD is so exciting it makes you see construction trucks.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
How was your chicken salad sandwich?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by Snuffles
Anyways any similar experiences?
Yes. Regularly. Schizophrenia. Not much fun
Quote by roqfx26
lay off the salvia

Aye... Smoke real herb instead. Its better for you.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Snuffles

Im seeing like, things fall while i was eating a chicken salad sandwhich

Chocolate rain?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
maybe your dad was listening to music/tv then turned it off and went out, maybe something fell down when you were eating and maybe one second the construction truck was there and then it drive away when you looked away?

dumbass
Quote by OllieX
maybe your dad was listening to music/tv then turned it off and went out, maybe something fell down when you were eating and maybe one second the construction truck was there and then it drive away when you looked away?

dumbass

Brilliant.
omg dude i was wrong i just had this really weird hallucination, i had a full glass of water, then i drank it and i looked at the glass again ....

THE GLASS WAS EMPTY! :O
maybe you developed a mental disorder.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by OllieX
omg dude i was wrong i just had this really weird hallucination, i had a full glass of water, then i drank it and i looked at the glass again ....

THE GLASS WAS EMPTY! :O

I'm taking back my brilliant remark.
Dude, Your Goin F*ckin Crazy
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)
Ye well it really get's dangerous when you see the eye in the avatar of Jonn0,growing and shrinking again !
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
hehe ya i've hallucinated once, but that was like in the night. like i was probly half asleep. or maybe it was a dream, but like i was in bed, and i could see like my cousin was like spiderman or something and was crawling on the ceiling or some crazy shit. it happens man, even if ur not on drugs, ur brain can still like produce certain chemicals and if ur really creative and have a good imagination, u can hallucinate some really ****ed up shit lol.
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
hehe ya i've hallucinated once, but that was like in the night. like i was probly half asleep. or maybe it was a dream, but like i was in bed, and i could see like my cousin was like spiderman or something and was crawling on the ceiling or some crazy shit. it happens man, even if ur not on drugs, ur brain can still like produce certain chemicals and if ur really creative and have a good imagination, u can hallucinate some really ****ed up shit lol.

I believe that's called sleep paralysis. When you're half awake, can't move, but you can see creepy things in your room.
Quote by metaldud536
Ouch. Stripped from his praise!

i hallucinated that i gave a crap
Quote by OllieX
i hallucinated that i gave a crap

You hallucinated nothing, you did really give a crap.
lol, its like acid, but u dont even have to pay for it!

ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS YOU LUCKY LUCKY MAN!
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by HammettHead
I love mushrooms too

oh i dooo too:]

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by MightyAl
I saw some weird shi*t when I was in hospital and out of my tits on morphine.

Don't remind me... I was on an IV drip after the surgeon botched my tonsillectomy and the morphine made me trip absolute ****ing balls. I had no idea what was going on when I came round and I was drowsy and confused for days. Plus I couldn't talk for a week because of the shitty job the surgeon did.

Had an operation recently TS?
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by bob_north
maybe you got so drunk you can't remeber it and also had a bit of weed

you dont hallucinate with weed.
unless there is someting elses in it.
and then, thats some expensive ass shit and you would know if you did it.

yes, i am a girl.
Quote by IDread
Don't remind me... I was on an IV drip after the surgeon botched my tonsillectomy and the morphine made me trip absolute ****ing balls. I had no idea what was going on when I came round and I was drowsy and confused for days.

That's a little odd. Most NHS hospitals use a PCA rather than a continuous drip.
Quote by MightyAl
That's a little odd. Most NHS hospitals use a PCA rather than a continuous drip.

I don't know if it was specifically an IV drip but I was told it had morphine in it. I used the term IV drip because I have no medical insight beyond first aid and its what I thought it was called.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Snuffles
Im Hallucinating
some people pay good money to make that happen.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by hippy12
Yeah... because LSD is so exciting it makes you see construction trucks.

i know right,
shit, some of the things i have seen it just...wow. idk how to explain it.
so why would you imagine construction trucks??
heres an idea, no one was home, they got in the truck and drove away.
:O
woww...
an explination makes sense

yes, i am a girl.
Page 1 of 2