Ive been having trouble with some lead parts that have parts like this
e|-------------------------------------------------------
b|-----------------10----------------------15---------
g|-------10b----------------------15b----------------
stuff where I bend and then play another string on the same fret. Its usually really awkward and doesnt sound all that good to me. Ive been bending and then trying to bar the note below it. Is there an easier way to do this or will it just get easier with practice?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Bend with your index, middle, and ring finger, and fret to higher note with your pinkey.
Ill typically bar the higher note once Iv bent the lower, its a tricky technique and probably "incorrect" but it works after practice

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Quote by Hinro
Bend with your index, middle, and ring finger, and fret to higher note with your pinkey.

this is the correct technique...the Over the Hills and Far Away solo by Led Zeppelin has some of those.
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
Quote by K!nj!
this is the correct technique...the Over the Hills and Far Away solo by Led Zeppelin has some of those.

This is A technique, no such thing as a correct technique.

Very good one to use though...
Quote by EdawMail
This is A technique, no such thing as a correct technique.

Very good one to use though...

It's the technique I use, weirdly enough, on Over the Hills and Far Away also. The first section of the solo has a lot of those notes. Or I'll bend with my first two fingers and fret the higher note with my third.