Sup guys,

Pretty new to the site so im afraid you'll have to give me a wide birth.

Would be great if you could check out this band, RAVENFACE :

www.myspace.com/ravenfacedmetal

For fans of : metalica, lamb of god, slipknot, Mudvayne, Devildriver :P

Obviously open to constructive criticism, but please no "**** off and die" or something stupid like that lol.

feedback would be great.

thanks for reading :P

keep it metal

- JAMES
Quote by LReiter
metalica sounds kinda italian.

"metalica, where's my shoes, eh?"

lol sigged
If you know this band, you should tell them that they need to find THEIR sound. They have a good foundation, they sound just like a million other metal bands. It's just nothing new, and considering these dudes look like they're 15-17, they have plenty of time to work on it.
The gods you worship are Steel
At the altar of Rock N Roll you kneel
A slave who forever Rocks
Is chained in the Devil's locks
AND SLAIN BY THE BLOODY AXE I WHAIL!
There's a Promote YOUR Band section in these forums, if you haven't checked it out already.

Another completely unoriginal and boring band who seem to have spent more time on their image and looks rather than writing good songs and listening to good music
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

It's a good sound, I can hear a bunch of different bands in it... System is not one of them... *tear* But seriously, not bad, I agree with person above who said you need to spend less time on your image and more on your writing...
Thanks dude, system are one of the bands main influences ( i know zach, their guitarist) Their songs might not show it yet, actauly listen to mind abortion, its slower more melodic and more system-esque type sound.
""metalica sounds kinda italian.

"metalica, where's my shoes, eh?"""

haha, that made me laugh aloud.
Last edited by Shredlikecheese at Nov 13, 2008,
Guys I just, found this band on a MetalHammer Promo CD, and they are on itunes. Could it be another UGer has made it big?
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
I really like the sound of your music. Not overly original, but if it aint broken dont fix it right?
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.