Hey everyone, I just recently went to see Repo! The Genetic Opera with a friend of mine. I missed about a third of it for obvious reasons, but mostly I actually liked it. I was wondering what everyone else, as musicians, thought.
Quote by Vagabond21
What obvious reasons?

yes, we need more information to form a good answer wich ends up being: ´Rape´ or ´Fap´
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
basically ts wants us to know he's bumpin uglies
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Gotta love how no one actually answers the question at hand... Allow me to elaborate on unecessary details. The aforementioned friend was a girl. Now, has anyone seen Repo?
Quote by Prisoner5
Gotta love how no one actually answers the question at hand... Allow me to elaborate on unecessary details. The aforementioned friend was a girl. Now, has anyone seen Repo?

i was right yessss!!

i haven't seen it, but my friend has and she loved it...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
She's robably got the...4th most camera time after the main character, her dad, and the SEo of the company that pretty much controls the world. So all things considered, a good amount.
@Vagabond: She was sitting next to me, and I make out with her front. So unless she turned around, in which case....ooooohhh.....I see what you did thar.

(Disclaimer: I'm not that dumb. Intentional stupidity for the purpose of jokes is my forte.)