Ok. I have the guitar rig 3 native instruments program ( no usb interface ) and i need one. Would LINE6 TONEPORT UX1 do the job? I only want to connect my guitar into my pc (maybe a microphone too) and record some stuff of my own and why not do some covers. Would the toneport ux1 do the deal cheaply/lagfree/clearsounding and easy.

Thanks for your answers.
Yes I Believe That Will Work I Would Go To The Line 6 Website And Download The Pod Farm That Should Make It Where You Can Record With Ease This Is My Own Opinion I Have The Pod X3 Live And I Need The Ux1 TO Record Through Pod Farm Try Downloading Pod Farm If That DoesN'T Work Line 6 Has Excellent Tech Support
Yes the UX1 should work for Guitar Rig 3. I have used my POD X3 Live as an input for Guitar Rig so I would expect that all of the Line 6 USB interfaces would work fine.
ok I have a question, can you use the toneports as like a pod, just using the effects and running it into the amp? or can you only run it into the computer?
Gibson Les Paul Special Faded with Evo bridge and PAF Joe neck. Mesa Boogie Rect-o-verb.
Quote by rokknrollldude
wrathlegion, i would like to shake hands

Quote by AllUrBase
I assume you're playing just open strings, so not to scratch your frets.
I personally am happier with Amplitube Metal for my rhythm sounds, and use GR3 for leads and cleans.....

Anyways...

The toneport will work wonders for you
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
I find the Guitar Rig 3 is the best sounding, at least for medium-clean settings (which is what I play). I find it to be a much smoother and easier program to use and has better dynamics too!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Gabel
I find the Guitar Rig 3 is the best sounding, at least for medium-clean settings (which is what I play). I find it to be a much smoother and easier program to use and has better dynamics too!

I happen to fully agree.... except, like I said, when it comes to metal rhythm

GR 3 rhythm is too..... buzzy almost...

I have a much easier time getting a solid rhythm sound from Amplitube Metal with a good cabinet impulse and the Voxengo warmifier plugin.
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Well I see what you mean by that. However I don't play metal so I only use GR 3!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009