Question for people who have seen Nine Inch Nails on their current tour

Thanks in advance for responding if you do.

I'm thinking about seeing Nine Inch Nails at Columbus, OH. It says the show starts at 7, but I can't get there until 8:30. For those who have seen them on this tour or know anything about it from general knowledge: Will the opening band and the NIN setup take till 8:30? Do you think they will take the stage before then?
Not been to many gigs, have you?

They won't be on until at least 10.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
I saw them in boston a few years ago after "With Teeth" came out. I wouldn't go now though because I hate their new material. It can't remember the specific times they went on, but it was a good show and worth spending the money.

Whats wrong with their new material? I think its awesome and they, well Trent, only keeps getting better.
skip whatever it is that makes you cant get there until 8.30, NIN are too good live to be missed, but they wont be on untile after 8.30 anyway.
Quote by Just_Matt
Whats wrong with their new material? I think its awesome and they, well Trent, only keeps getting better.

Don't be ridiculous. The only good thing that came out of NIN was Charlie Clouser.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Don't be ridiculous. The only good thing that came out of NIN was Charlie Clouser.

I love their old stuff and I love their new stuff even better.
I think they/he whatever is one of greatest bands right now.
Well, Boris is opening for them, so you probably wouldn't miss too much.