Have no idea what this is worth... It is surely a nice quality piece of leather. I did not find any brand name or anything on it. Hit me up with offers for trades or whatever.

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
there are no identifying marks because its a hand made one off. id say its worth anywhere from 30-100 dollars depending on the leather and condition.
How much do belts usually cost?
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by iheartprog
there are no identifying marks because its a hand made one off. id say its worth anywhere from 30-100 dollars depending on the leather and condition.

The condition is excellent. The leather feels like it is nicer quality than any leather I have ever owned. heh.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Quote by captaincrunk
How long is it? i know they usually will be long enough but if its hand made...

It is 59" when adjusted to the largest size. About 9 or 10" is adjustable to make it shorter.

To the top... Sale or trade offers...?

$50 shipped or trade anybody?

up to the top

To the top... Make me an offer!

Somebody needs this!!! Make me an offer... Cash or trade

Back up to the top. Looking for a nice pickup or something in trade... Make me an offer!

Up to theeeeeee top

make me an offer!

For sale or trade... willing to deal.

$40 shipped anybody?

trades anybody?