Don't get it. I hear people say i can play this riff at 750 BPM, i can play this at 1050 BPM. I have a metronome and it only goes upto 340 BPM.
a fast metal song would be 280 to 300. some european death metal bands actually use a drum machine to get the double bass for 320bpm songs. obviously who ur talking to doesnt know wat their talkin about or their messing with u.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
Quote by davidskan1
Don't get it. I hear people say i can play this riff at 750 BPM, i can play this at 1050 BPM. I have a metronome and it only goes upto 340 BPM.

I have never heard anyone use numbers that big...or at least not without a sense of irony. Who have you been talking to?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by leephan
^John Petrucci?

John "Angel of Death" Petrucci is the exception to every rule
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by NSHSpolevault
a fast metal song would be 280 to 300. some european death metal bands actually use a drum machine to get the double bass for 320bpm songs. obviously who ur talking to doesnt know wat their talkin about or their messing with u.

It isn't a drum machine. A few recordings use them to save studio time, but live a drummer plays. And even this isn't common. And it isn't a European thing. A good example of a band that uses a drum machine in the studio is The Berzerker, and they are Australian.

Saying that, their drummer still managed to hit 1165 bpm.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by gm jack

Saying that, their drummer still managed to hit 1165 bpm.

^^^this is wat u dont wanna listen to.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!