So, recently I've been looking into Washburn guitars as my next one. Either the WI200 Pro or a WI66 Pro if I get more money.
But what I've been thinking is, I'd like a guitar that has a 'crazy' shape. I'm really looking for a flying v (Not Randy Rhoads), or something similar to a firebird.
I play blues, rock, punk, no metal. I play through a Vox AD15VT Valvetronix.
My max budget is £300 tops, and thats even pushing it.
Thanks!
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Looks good, except it appears to be designed for metal, and I don't want metal. :P
Also if it didn't have to have a tremolo, that would be awesome, but I don't mind if it does have one.
it's all coming back

id recommmend a gibson shape (epi preobably, in your budget)

explorer, firebird, sg,
also fender jaguars, mustangs.
SG isn't really a 'wacky' shape. And I don't like Fender.
I'm being really picky, and I know it, but I want this to be a good guitar.
it's all coming back

Ibanez Jetking II, III or IV, whichever suits you the best. A very versatile guitar, awesome tone for anything but metal and suits your budget!
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
You could check out Warmoth...

They've got some pretty "wacky" shapes that they'll do (like the "star", of course you'd have to buy everything else, but a basic guitar shouldn't run too much more than around the equiv. of 300(B$)
Jaguars, those guitars arte the best, or a mustangs that are the 2nd best guitars

btw, firebirds are also cool, Dave Grohl used to play one
Also if you manage to get your hands on an Ibanez AX120 or any other AX series, their body is pretty similar to some Washburn's. It's a shame they do not produce them anymore
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
Quote by crohno
Jaguars, those guitars arte the best, or a mustangs that are the 2nd best guitars

btw, firebirds are also cool, Dave Grohl used to play one

Have you played a Jag or Mustang?
Awful trem, nasty scale length on both, and crap sound on the Mustang. If you're into modding, though, they're awesome. Control layout on each one is brilliant.
However, the Squier Jagmaster has all the looks, but it sports humbuckers and a strat trem. Scale length still sucks but necks are interchangeable on Fenders and Squiers. I say get a Jagmaster.