Now I have my epi' explorer and it has a FR bridge. I never use a whammy bar for anything 'cos it's not really how I play. Is there a way I can set my FR so it doesn't move, if I rest my hand on it as I play and I sometimes put too much pressure on it and it's getting quite a pain really..
Any ideas?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by Chaz-6(sic)6
Block It with a tremolo Stopper or a few pickes that are taped to the actual block.

of course i mean picks.
Block of wood if you are cheap.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I have an Edge III and I blocked it with two small pieces of wood
My Gear
Electrics - Ibanez RG370DX
Acoustics - Takamine EG510SC, Victoria Classic
Pedals - Ibanez WD7, Marshall ED1, Digitech DF7, Boss AC3, Marshall RG1, Digitech XDD
Amplifiers - Laney HCM15R, Roland Micro Cube
because at the time I didn't know I wouldn't like it, never used one before.
Where would I get a stopper from, just did a quick google of it and can't find a UK one :/
Where do I put the block of wood?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Put the block of wood underneath the actual bridge, make sure it's big enough so that the bridge doesn't move when you rest your hand on it, but not too big that the bridge is at an angle. You could try putting a load of springs in the back (if you can get enough in) to make the tremolo much 'stiffer' so it's harder to push it back.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40