My lizard (Mountain Horned Dragon) hasn't eaten in about maybe 2 and a half weeks, he wont eat anything I offer him, super worms, crickets or wax worms, I certainly don't have enough money to buy him pinkys (unborn baby mice) or horn worms, both are rediculously expensive.

Does anyone know how I can get him to start eating again I know I can't afford to call a reptile vet, they are REALLY REALLY expensive.

Also hes going through his shed right now, I don't know if that has anything to do with it but I was told it might.

ANY information or help of ANY kind concerning how to get him to eat again will be MUCHLY appreciated pit
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Pit =/= Vet.

If you can't afford to call a vet out, you shouldn't have exotic pets in the first place really. Do you have insurance for him??
my beardie does that too at this time of year i just figure its hibernation of some sorts..?
ive owned him 5 years and every year its the same
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
most animans dont eat usually because there sick

or, if they want to die.... for reasons of their own [seriously]
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

I don't think reptiles eat during shedding or whatever its called
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!