Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruef7aYCEbc
I have NO idea what the song means, or if it has any meaning at all, but it's f*cking hilarious. I really really hope it's a joke, otherwise rap has a taken a turn for the worst.
If you're not in America, Youtube: Riskay - Smell Yo Dick
Last edited by Telestar at Nov 13, 2008,
That shit aint good enough to be available in England.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

+1 to Canada

why the **** can't I watch it though, what is with this blocking bs?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Minkaro
The video not being available in my country means that the song sucks.

Whatever it is.

And rap took a turn for the worst after 50 Cent.

50 cent is safe as toast.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
50 cent is safe as toast.

Toast is not safe, it gets hot and can hurt your fingers.
It's not available in my country

Damn terrorists!!
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by Minkaro
Toast is never safe.

I cannibalised some just this morning.

You're a monster.

And not a good monster, like the Loch Ness Monster, or Monster Trucks.

A bad monster, like.. Monster Mash.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist

Nor is it good enough to be available in Canada, the true north strong and free.
Quote by n to the k
haha, eat my poo

Eat your own poo.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Pyrest
In all honesty, I'd rather burn in a forest fire than go anywhere near your excretion.

cool, too bad you cant
No, rap should be superceded by hip-hop. Or, if it remains gangster, be hardcore.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Last edited by Fast_Fingers at Nov 13, 2008,
I cant stand lots of rap.. Hip hop though, I don't care if its mainstream, there are good artists out.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by Fast_Fingers
No, rap should be superceded by hip-hop. Or, if it remains gangster, be hardcore.

And they should, all of them, be superceded by crunk.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
And they should, all of them, be superceded by funk

Fixed.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Last edited by Fast_Fingers at Nov 13, 2008,
@ all the people saying hip hop is good, but rap is shit. Get a clue.

Hip hop is the culture, and consists of MCing (i.e the actual rapping), DJing (i.e making and mixing beats), B-Boying (i.e breakdancing) and grafitti (i.e grafitti).
Quote by Sixp0under
No.

More rap needs to be like Run DMC, Big Daddy Kane and Sugarhill Gang.

/end.

this man speaks truth!

i love old-school hip hop

like Will Smith
Quote by DanRev
@ all the people saying hip hop is good, but rap is shit. Get a clue.

Hip hop is the culture, and consists of MCing (i.e the actual rapping), DJing (i.e making and mixing beats), B-Boying (i.e breakdancing) and grafitti (i.e grafitti).

And graffiti?.. No I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure Hip Hop is a genre of music too. I know theres rap in hip hop, but there is also LOTS of singing, which lots of rap lacks, which is why I said I prefer hip hop over rap.

Oh and besides the one guy who said rap took a turn for the worst after 50 cent, no one said it is shit.

You get a clue.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by Minkaro
Joe Perry solo makes the third one even better.

I love the third verse in "Lose Yourself" too.

I would have posted more, but I was too lazy to go through youtube getting all of his exceptional songs.
Eminem has always seemed a borderline comedy act to me. I like him, but other than Lose Yourself his best songs are the ones where he takes the piss a bit. I prefer Jay-Z.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 2