Who's got this game yet?
I've got it and i've gotta say it's AMAZING!!!!
Probably the best game (apart from lemmings and worms) I've ever played.
What do you think of it, Where are you on it?
it like oblivion? im considering buyin it

EDIT: ill probably buy it.

Holy sh*t i cant believe i actually got a serious response from the pit
Last edited by smartguyreviews at Nov 13, 2008,
Omg i got it and fell in love right away! im ashamed to say i have 80 gameplay hours already >.<
go to the gaming thread, it's there for a reason.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
It's the best game I have ever played... it's kind of like oblivion but 10x more amazing and engulfing
Quote by SG thrasher
Bums to the ground when rilakam's around.
Quote by Waterboy799

It appears fallout is too epic for the gaming thread
Quote by Waterboy799
No.

I do not believe in the usefullness of the gaming thread.

Its a chatroom for its regulars.

I want Fallout 3 but I have so many games to finish right now I may aswell wait for a price drop.
Quote by smartguyreviews
It appears fallout is too epic for the gaming thread

What do you mean by that? It's worshipped in there as much as anywhere...
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by freedoms_stain
No.

I want Fallout 3 but I have so many games to finish right now I may aswell wait for a price drop.

*Looks at recent pages of Creationism vs Evolution thread*

Right...
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by Encyclopedia
*Looks at recent pages of Creationism vs Evolution thread*

Right...
And how many non-debate posts did I contribute in there?

Cut it any way you like, the gaming thread is useless to anyone not willing to mash the refresh button in there all day.
Quote by Waterboy799

The gaming thread is millions upon millions of pages haha. Ive only been a member dating back to the start of this month I think. I wouldn't have a sweet clue where to look for Fallout 3. But back on topic of the thread.

I don't play games that often but Fallout 3 is just amazing and I enjoy the fact that I am actually getting my money's worth out of it. Its not often that I buy a game and Ill beat it and not want to play it again. This game is way too cool? Has anyone blow up the Megaton yet?? Cool eh?
Quote by freedoms_stain
And how many non-debate posts did I contribute in there?

Cut it any way you like, the gaming thread is useless to anyone not willing to mash the refresh button in there all day.

Hey, I'm not saying it's you. But there are as many good posts in the Gaming Thread as there are in the C vs E thread, if someone comes in and asks a question we'll awnser it. The rest of the time is general discussion og, guess what, games and gaming. I don't see your problem with it if I'm honest.

If my grammar is bad in that I apoligise, I'm tired.
awsome game im not far only heading to rivit(i think thats what it is called) city now
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by Encyclopedia
Hey, I'm not saying it's you. But there are as many good posts in the Gaming Thread as there are in the C vs E thread, if someone comes in and asks a question we'll awnser it. The rest of the time is general discussion og, guess what, games and gaming. I don't see your problem with it if I'm honest.

If my grammar is bad in that I apoligise, I'm tired.
Because unless you're following the thread you can't actually get in on the discussions you want to join in on because they happened already and they're gone.

And if you ask a question that isn't instantly answered it's 5 pages back within a few hours.
I had it for a couple of days.. Then kept finding it to be more of a pain in the arse as I went along (like most games.. But this was extreme).

I was so crap at it, I resorted to turning it on very easy.. Then it still kicked he shit outta me so I got rid of it.

Get Left 4 Dead it's much more fun.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Because unless you're following the thread you can't actually get in on the discussions you want to join in on because they happened already and they're gone.

And if you ask a question that isn't instantly answered it's 5 pages back within a few hours.

So your problem with it is it's fast-moving? Well what can I say, gaming is more popular than Evolutionary Biology

And there are many thing which are ignored in the C vs E thread as well, often by accident but it's the same for the Gaming Thread.
It's an amazing game but falls pretty short of oblivion. Not to mention the ending is very rushed and you can't go back and do other stuff after it.

Other than that it's a fantastic game. Anyone else really suprised when they heard Liam Neeson and Malcolm Mcdowell's voices in the game?
Quote by Encyclopedia
So your problem with it is it's fast-moving? Well what can I say, gaming is more popular than Evolutionary Biology

And there are many thing which are ignored in the C vs E thread as well, often by accident but it's the same for the Gaming Thread.
Exactly, it's too fast moving, ergo useless to someone who wants a casual chat about Fallout 3.

If the gaming thread talked about Fallout 3 yesterday and this guy wants to talk about it today there'll be like 3 posts saying "yeah fallout 3 rules" and the flow of the thread will sweep it away because they've had enough of Fallout 3 and they're talking about whatever new shit is up today.

But if someone starts a Fallout 3 THREAD an actual discussion can take place for people who are interested without interruption from Gears of War 2.

Gaming is too big a topic for a single thread.

This is not a unique complaint.

And trust me, nothing a Creationist says goes unnoticed, ignored or un-shit-blown-out-of-it, some people are a bit overzealous in C vs E.
Quote by freedoms_stain
No.

well okay then

lets get rid of all the "only" threads then since they're only chatrooms for regulars.

i visit the gaming thread often and those who post there get answered, so i stand by what i said, talk about Fallout 3 in the gaming thread.

it travels at about a page or two a day. if that's fast for you....then i don't know what to say man.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Nov 13, 2008,
Quote by freedoms_stain
Exactly, it's too fast moving, ergo useless to someone who wants a casual chat about Fallout 3.

If the gaming thread talked about Fallout 3 yesterday and this guy wants to talk about it today there'll be like 3 posts saying "yeah fallout 3 rules" and the flow of the thread will sweep it away because they've had enough of Fallout 3 and they're talking about whatever new shit is up today.

But if someone starts a Fallout 3 THREAD an actual discussion can take place for people who are interested without interruption from Gears of War 2.

Gaming is too big a topic for a single thread.

This is not a unique complaint.

And trust me, nothing a Creationist says goes unnoticed, ignored or un-shit-blown-out-of-it, some people are a bit overzealous in C vs E.

They've been talking about Fallout constantly since it came out. I'm not a regular in there but I can pop in and out as I like with no problems at all.

The fact is there is a gaming thread, this should be in it.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau