so I have a spare monitor laying around, and the one Im using now has a second plug in for a monitor cable, so im wondering if i can use another monitor cable and plug the second into the first

can someone tell me if this would work and how id do it?
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
You can always try it.

The times I've used two monitors was when I plugged both of them into my graphics card. Go to the "only computer thread" too, they're more helpful: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=945020&highlight=computer
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You do actually just plug both them in, it's that simple.

Edit:
You have 2 ports on your PC or a spare one on your Monitor to plug both a PC AND a Monitor into it?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
You can't plug anything into the CPU. You'd have better luck if you used the monitor jack on your computer.

You're*
If it's two ports on your monitor, then no, because that's just two input to the monitor.

If your graphics card has two ports, then yes, though you may have to do some configuring, possibly get a program for your card that will let you have different stuff on both screens.