Page 1 of 3
So this Big asian guy is always hanging around my girlfriend (they're both best friends with eachother). And he'll never leave us alone, and everytime I try to even get slightly close to her, he'll call me gross and tell me to go away. Me and her have been going out for about three months now, and i havnt gotten anything because of him. Therefore he is sucessfully blocking my ****, what should I do Pit.

Note:He's two feet taller, and fourty pounds heavier than me)
Why does it matter if he's Asian?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Rush_fan2112
So this Big asian guy is always hanging around my girlfriend (they're both best friends with eachother). And he'll never leave us alone, and everytime I try to even get slightly close to her, he'll call me gross and tell me to go away. Me and her have been going out for about three months now, and i havnt gotten anything because of him. Therefore he is sucessfully blocking my ****, what should I do Pit.

Man up and beat the shit out of him.
How the hell did you end up with this girl anyway you wimp? Just isolate her and put the moves on her, geez.

Kids today...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Try to hang out with her when he's not around. Or call him gross cuz he doesn't have a girlfriend and constantly third wheels.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I would look him right in the eyes and say:

"Piss off, needle dick."

You'll getting poon in no time.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Rush_fan2112

Why are you making a thread about us!? Next time I see you I'll do a hell of a lot more than cockblock, you fag!
I AM THE HERMAN LI! BOW BEFORE MY SOLOS!
Quote by ExplorerFreak
What this before or after your girlfriend burnt your Zelda costume?

I dumped that one half a year ago
have you spent any time alone with her?

if so, you're blaming him without a real reason.

if not, you're not really going out with her.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by TheHermanLi
Why are you making a thread about us!? Next time I see you I'll do a hell of a lot more than cockblock, you fag!

Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
And your girlfriend just, like, giggles when he says stuff like that...?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by rabidguitarist
Why does it matter if he's Asian?

Don't be silly, you know what these big Asians are like these days

But yeah erm.... invite your girlfriend somewhere specifically on her own. Problem solved, now stfu.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Say "GO AWAY YOU JEALOUS FVCK!!!"
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
insert this in your penis

"unblocks instantly, use as much as seems needed

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

He's her best friend right? He doesn't really want to see anything get with his best friend. I can totally see where he's coming from, but he has to realize that you're together and he's not going to do anything about it.
Quote by fretsonfire74
He's her best friend right? He doesn't really want to see anything get with his best friend. I can totally see where he's coming from, but he has to realize that you're together and he's not going to do anything about it.

But he IS doing something about it. So effectively, the TS can't think of anything to do but ask the Pit for advice.
Quote by MightyAl
So effectively, the TS can't think of anything to do but ask the Pit for advice.

When telling the Pit is the only thing you can think of to do, it's truly time to give up on life.
Quote by LightYourFire

grow some balls.

*looks closer*
Those are co-co-nuts.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Unless the guy actually follows into the bedroom, I fail to see how you've not got anything.
Quote by inhatredofme
the only retaliation for repeated **** blocking is death

not when the TS can't seal the deal anyway.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
you, my friend, need to put it how it is, regardless of what this fucker says or does. if he wants to fight you, fight him, and if he buggers off, then you've done it.

besides, i don't know any guys that say "gross" that would beat someone up over a best friend.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
not when the TS can't seal the deal anyway.

well in that case TS and his big asian buddy can run off into the sunset together and the g/f can come to my house for a while
Go after another girl, there's no getting around the best friend, I know from first hand experience

Or you could take him aside and ask him what his problem is, and ask him to give you and your girlfriend some time alone, make sure to specify that it's no disrespect to him, but you feel like he's disrespecting you instead.

Either way, don't **** with the best friend.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Don't be silly, you know what these big Asians are like these days

Actually, Asians born in Canada do grow to full adult size. They have the same diet and thus reach the full human growth potential. It's all that fish and rice that keep 'em tiny.

That's science.
ummmm.....I came up with three decisions.

A. Tell him to **** off.
B. Grow some Balls.
C. Beat the shit out of him.
Wait here's D - All of the above.

You choose.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I LIKE PURPLE|||||||||||||||||

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Quote by fretsonfire74

or he could have the hots for her, but is stuck in the friend zone and pissed about it.
just tell him to get his own girlfriend, or get a life in front of your girlfriend, that will embarass him and he should go away
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Quote by munkymanmatt
or he could have the hots for her, but is stuck in the friend zone and pissed about it.
just tell him to get his own girlfriend, or get a life in front of your girlfriend, that will embarass him and he should go away

yeah, insult the girlfriends best friend.

that'll get brownie points.

seriously he's shifting blame onto something else.

the asian can't be with them all the time. If he hasn't spent time alone with her he isn't dating her and if he has, he has no reason to blame teh azn.

Quote by element4433
Page 1 of 3