Sup UG

So...I was asked to play bass in the school party, on monday, and I said "k koo"

thing is: I've never played the bass in my life, I've never played a concert standing up(I allways play sitting down)

so, any advises?

song will be slither by velvet revolver
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
In b4 bass forum
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by MightyAl
Drink and or drugs.
They may not help your playing, but you won't give a sh*t.

not going to happen

my teacher's son will play with me so I can't drink
"Google Images is useless. I used it once to search for a photo of farm equipment and it showed me twenty thousand pictures of horse dicks."
wrong forum

*reported*
Quote by rock_star77
Ace, all Habs fans cannot be held accountable for the things Aldor says. Half the time, I don't even know if he knows what he's saying.
get practicing. quickly
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by aldor177
wrong forum

*reported*

what? ug doesn't cover bass anymore?
You'll be fine, play the root notes and most people will be happy, as far as standing up goes, not much of an issue, you should get it after a few runs through the song.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism