A swamp donkey is a nasty hoe who lurks around bars, clubs, shows, or any other public outing and preys on defenseless guys, trying to make them fuck her or at least motorboat her fupa. They usually are seen with muffin tops, too much makeup, pants too tight to contain their thunderous lard legs, and a terrible scent. They've probably given at least three of your friends hand jobs. It's every man's worst nightmare.

Have you ever been lurked on or stalked by a swamp donkey?

How terrible was it?

How did you get rid of that buttery wildebeest?

Pit, discuss.
Jesus. Really?

People come up with way too many ridiculous stereotypes these days.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
As much as this is a blatantly crappy stereotype.... *shudders* @ muffin tops, though plenty of skanks and non-skanks alike are able to not wear clothes that fit properly. They're just people in denial. Or lacking in money, whatever.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
she asked me to rass my berries, and, being ME, I gladly let her do so, and I don't regret it at all...

except for the AIDS...
Quote by vash_08
Oh, SwaMp donkeys.I thought you wanted to Swap Donkeys.

Same here! Now what am I going to do with all my donkeys over there?

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The ridiculous appearence things were just examples. A swamp donkey is THAT girl. The one you won't let your friend go after cause you know she's tried to fuck everyone.

edit: hahahahaha. i would love to swap donkeys as well.
I married one...
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by Kensai

they're cute i doubt it will be tough to unload them.
Quote by Kensai

Wanna swap?
oh. well nvm i'll give u the donkeys 4 free. That's a pretty lame joke but i liked the one with the picture of donkeys, pretty funny.

unrelated question: why is it that when ur finally allowed 2 do something u don't want 2 anymore? like, take alcohol, by the time i'm 18 i'd probably not want 2 touch vodka again, especially since that quarter bottle (250ml) i drank last week and then got a really bad stomach ache.