Anyone have any experience with the warmoth files? They're like $10 cheaper than the stewmac ones but I only use jumbo frets so I really only need one file for now. Any advice on which would be better would be much appreciated.
Links to the files:
stewmac-http://www.stewmac.com/tsshop/ts0021/Fretting_supplies/Shaping_and_crowning/Double-edge_Fret_File.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ts0021-ss

warmoth-
http://www.warmoth.com/supplies/supplies.cfm?fuseaction=files

(stewmac URL is ridiculously long? )

Thanks guys,
Jake
Quote by t heff
so perry how would u test the tightness of a pocket on a neck through? i mean if it can hold the wings to it then its ****ing amazing without glue
why do u use jumbo frets? r they better and what's the difference? i'm building my first guitar currently so thanks for any answers.
You can actually make your own files, theres documents & tutorials for it online.

Edit:

Why do you actually need them?
I know it'll be fret filing, but do you know how to do it correctly?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
^^not completely random

size of frets is all preference.

anyways, the warmoth ones are nice, i use em alot.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
@ jimmy-they just play better to me, since your fingers are farther from the actual fretboard your fingers dont feel as much friction and arnt slowed down as much

thanks LP and carousel
oh and would the warmoth be good for stainless steel frets or would i need another file for them? I heard they damage most fret files
Quote by t heff
so perry how would u test the tightness of a pocket on a neck through? i mean if it can hold the wings to it then its ****ing amazing without glue