Page 1 of 2
Here's the place to reflect on your actions and admit that you're wrong. Apologize, repent, reminisce, and let go of your faults or wrongdoings.

Thought the Pit could use a place to be humble and human among a mass of 'lolwut'.
I'll start.

I always get this feeling of grief sweeping over me when my best friend decides to end our phone conversations early or not to talk to me for some reason or another. It's silly, and I shouldn't care so much, but it really just drops a rock in my stomach. Instead of sitting in unnecessary woe, I'll just recognize that this isn't healthy or rational, and that my feelings are silly and I should just get over it. Sorry, me, for being too sensitive about this one issue. All is well.

I don't expect this thread to fly very high since most people here are kind of arrogant, but you can prove me wrong. Post any kinds of regrets.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I regret too many things to even list.

But what else can you do but move on?
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Sometimes when i see people get emotional or cry....i want to beat the shit out of them...

and i know that's wrong....

Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Sometimes when my dog licks me, I punch him in the face then I throw him down the stairs.
i shout at my friends too much.
i shout at my girlfriend too much, in fact, i did today.
i feel really bad
i have such a short temper nowadays
my friends, i love you all
im sorry
Quote by vintage x metal
Here's the place to reflect on your actions and admit that you're wrong. Apologize, repent, reminisce, and let go of your faults or wrongdoings.

Thought the Pit could use a place to be humble and human among a mass of 'lolwut'.
I'll start.

I always get this feeling of grief sweeping over me when my best friend decides to end our phone conversations early or not to talk to me for some reason or another. It's silly, and I shouldn't care so much, but it really just drops a rock in my stomach. Instead of sitting in unnecessary woe, I'll just recognize that this isn't healthy or rational, and that my feelings are silly and I should just get over it. Sorry, me, for being too sensitive about this one issue. All is well.

get me a winch, this man woman's ego needs raising!

stop beating yourself up. you're better than that.

i, however, regret being a jerk with a terrible sense of humour. i regret being an attention speaker who couldn't stand up for his beliefs. and i regret being passive when what i had was robbed from my feet.
Last edited by restless_thrash at Nov 13, 2008,
Once I was doin spanish n I asked what a word was and someone said Vagina... it was sports...

the teacher circled it and wrote WRONG really loud and called me dumb

EDIT: Sorry i thought humility meant funny, but its like humble.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by slidething31
I regret too many things to even list.

But what else can you do but move on?

Exactly. I regret years of crap. I regret so much, I could right a 900 paged novel on it. My life would never be the same. But I've moved on.
Quote by oscar666
i shout at my friends too much.
i shout at my girlfriend too much, in fact, i did today.
i feel really bad
i have such a short temper nowadays
my friends, i love you all
im sorry

I commend you for your realizations, good sir.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm far too stubborn which is mostly fine and works for me but it causes me to rise to negative things that people say about me and occasionally make things worse, but I can't ignore such things when my stubbornness combines with my tiny amount of confidence that comes with such negativity. I can fight other people's battles but rarely my own.

EDIT: Like oscar, I shout at people I love when I'm hassled by something. I don't mean to though, but I'm going to work on changing that once I manage to get me some therapy.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I regret telling this amazing girl that I was datin I'd screw her...

actually I said "I'd pop your cherry"

I was high
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
My girlfriend woke me up crying the other day and all I did was tell her to calm down and go back to sleep.

When she didn't, I got mad and starting yelling at her...

I'm just going to go kill myself now...
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I'm far too stubborn which is mostly fine and works for me but it causes me to rise to negative things that people say about me and occasionally make things worse, but I can't ignore such things when my stubbornness combines with my tiny amount of confidence that comes with such negativity. I can fight other people's battles but rarely my own.

EDIT: Like oscar, I shout at people I love when I'm hassled by something. I don't mean to though, but I'm going to work on changing that once I manage to get me some therapy.

*hugs*
wanna give me some therapy once you've had urs
i could do with some tbh
i made my girlfriend CRY today
blergh

and

Vintage X Metal
i commend you for this thread, sir
Quote by oscar666
*hugs*
i could do with some tbh
blergh

and

Vintage X Metal
i commend you for this thread, sir

telling us is the first step.

and, that he is a she....
Quote by restless_thrash
telling us is the first step.

and, that he is a she....

what he?
u mean sir?
everyones sir to me :P:

goodday sir
I regret that I can't always talk to my girlfriend about what's going on in my life, becasue there just aren't words to describe it. I hate that sometimes I'm so down that I can't even talk when I call her at night. And the biggest regret I have is leaving her behind to go to college a 1000 miles away while she finished high school. Idk how she puts up with me.
Quote by archangels666
My girlfriend woke me up crying the other day and all I did was tell her to calm down and go back to sleep.

I suppose you at least see where you went wrong. Just apologise and give her a cuddle and don't do it again I guess. It'll be okay

Quote by oscar666
*hugs*
i could do with some tbh
blergh

Going for therapy qualifies for me to be a therapist now? O__O

Hm.... well do you know what caused you to make her cry?
Quote by SteveHouse
I've squandered most of the opportunities life has given me.

I haven't done anything bad recently though, just wallowing in my own self-pity for being single and unemployed.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I suppose you at least see where you went wrong. Just apologise and give her a cuddle and don't do it again I guess. It'll be okay

Going for therapy qualifies for me to be a therapist now? O__O

Hm.... well do you know what caused you to make her cry?

yes it does
now shush
ur as good if not better than a therapist anyways

yes i do
i also know that it was completely my fault and that i was a complete bastard twat.
i could go into details, but i wont cos i dont wanna sound any worse than i already am.
and im off to bed
bye
Quote by archangels666

Aw, I've had this happen a lot to me too (cept I'm the girlfriend/friend and my best friend is the angry boy). It's okay. People are irritable when they're sleepy, and it's just as upsetting when she's opening up to you and you doze off. You can't help it.
It's good that you show remorse.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm supposed to say this in every regrets thread.

I regret not killing my doppelgänger when I had the chance. He was right there but I just couldn't do it. Now he's out there, somewhere, hunting those I love and there's nothing... nothing I can do about it! Damn Him!

DAMN HIM!!!
I feel horrible that I'm doing what I'm doing...

I have two best friends, they both hate each other, and I dearly want to help one of them. She's with an asshole who has effectively ruined her life, and there's no turning back for her...everytime I see her in tears because of it makes a little bit more of me die inside.

I'm honestly surprised there's still any humanity left after what that asshole's done to her.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
I feel horrible that I'm doing what I'm doing...

I have two best friends, they both hate each other, and I dearly want to help one of them. She's with an asshole who has effectively ruined her life, and there's no turning back for her...everytime I see her in tears because of it makes a little bit more of me die inside.

I'm honestly surprised there's still any humanity left after what that asshole's done to her.

Tell her that a clever little birdie told you that she should get away and fast while she has at least a slight shred of confidence left in her. Please.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Tell her that a clever little birdie told you that she should get away and fast while she has at least a slight shred of confidence left in her. Please.

I have...she's afraid to...and he recently did something that would make her life miserable with anyone else...

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Today my teacher wrote something very important I had almost forgotten:

"Forgive your friends; never forgive yourself" -or something like that

I realized I have been making excuses for myself for a really long time now. It didn't use to be that way, but somehow this is what I became.

I will dedicate every fiber of my being to giving my best effort into everything I do. I don't care I someone else has to study half as hard as i do, I will do everyhting I can, and put my whole heart, mind and soul into it.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Last edited by tincho729 at Nov 13, 2008,
Quote by valennic

I have...she's afraid to...and he recently did something that would make her life miserable with anyone else...

Err... oh? :|

I was afraid to once but it has to stop somewhere.

It's either be afraid or just continue to suffer.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Err... oh? :|

I was afraid to once but it has to stop somewhere.

It's either be afraid or just continue to suffer.

I've told her she needs to...she wants to as well

She's suffering....badly....what he did to her is unforgivable and disgusting.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I feel like existence is meaningless because no single thing that has ever happened or ever will happen will ever have any real significance compared to the big picture. I'm so stuck in said "big picture" that I feel like an idiot any time I experience a strong emotion of any kind. I can't imagine myself ever experiencing "love" without feeling like a jackass.

I get way too angry over way too little way too often.

I can't see myself caring about anyone in the world more than myself. I'm not even really that full of myself, but I don't see how I could ever bring myself to put someone else before me. In the long run, I'm the only person who will ever be there until the very end.

I'm a complete asshole to people who try to be part of my life. I'll ignore their calls and blow them off even if I kinda like them.
Quote by valennic
I've told her she needs to...she wants to as well

She's suffering....badly....what he did to her is unforgivable and disgusting.

She does indeed need to. If what he did is worthy of mentioning to a member of authority of whatever type then I really recommend it. She really just needs to get out of there somehow.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
She does indeed need to. If what he did is worthy of mentioning to a member of authority of whatever type then I really recommend it. She really just needs to get out of there somehow.

Their entire RELATIONSHIP is worth it!

He's an abusive dickhead, he's 23,

she's a sweet girl, she's 16.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic

Forgive me for a second but-

I think I saw you post about this girl a long time ago in the relationship thread, stating you were crazy about her.

Give me one good reason to think you're not just jealous?
Quote by valennic

Are her parents aware of this?

Hm.... we should maybe begin to take this to private messages dear >__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Våd Hamster

I think I saw you post about this girl a long time ago in the relationship thread, stating you were crazy about her.

Heyyy, let's keep it out of the thread. PM's, maybe.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal

>_< sorry Saadia, I'll leave now

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Are her parents aware of this?

Hm.... we should maybe begin to take this to private messages dear >__<

Her mom is, her dad, no.

Yeah, we should >_<

Quote by Våd Hamster

You're right, I did post about her.

I'm done with her. I realized that I was chasing something I never would have, so I gave it up. Her abrupt abandoning of me and then apologizing to me did not help matters. I'm completely over her. She's just a friend to me. I just want to get her out of this so she can get with someone that'll make her happy.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by vintage x metal

Very well.

I have nothing to make amends for. I have lived my life thus far without doing anything to someone that I regret.

Quote by valennic

You're right, I did post about her.

HA! take that alzheimers!
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Nov 13, 2008,
Page 1 of 2