hey guys, i need a tremelo bridge for my ibanez rg project, and i need to know whats a good one to buy, i dont want crappy, but i also dont wanna pay a fortune, so any advice would be great,

thanks guys
what country are you in?

what rg is it? what trem does it currently have?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
LoPro Edge or Edge Pro are your best choices. imo, they're the best trems out. If you can't find one, a double locking Khaler or LFR/OFR are good, too.
Quote by Dave_Mc
what country are you in?

what rg is it? what trem does it currently have?

im in canada, i have no idea which rg it is cuz i bought the body off ebay, and there is no trem in it now
Gotoh, probably.

EDIT: Posted before reading all of the first post

Edge pro, probably. Depends on the model the body came from.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by sorefingers23
im in canada, i have no idea which rg it is cuz i bought the body off ebay, and there is no trem in it now

ah, ok. time to do some measuring i think... measure the diameter of the stud holes, and the edges of the route for the trem (that'll do for starters, anyway).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by V.U.K
LoPro Edge or Edge Pro are your best choices. imo, they're the best trems out. If you can't find one, a double locking Khaler or LFR/OFR are good, too.

+1

All are great choices but the only ones that will not require extra routing is the LFR/OFR