***FOR MORE PICTUES OF MINE: http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk260/randyrhoadsv/

Rhoads Polka Dot V: $1750 Shipped

***Let me know if you have any questions or if you're intrested. Thanks.
I ACCEPT TRADES!!!!

***Pickups are same as Randy's, SOLID CREME (looks like light creme in the pics) DiMarzio PAF (DP-103) and Super Distortion (DP 100). And comes with a custom made G&G Quality case (form-fitted, crushed blue velvet interior, black tolex exterior hardshell)

i will trade. lets see... i have a sock, a cup of milk, and a stick of old spice.
Quote by exylum
i will trade. lets see... i have a sock, a cup of milk, and a stick of old spice.

Right, so, can we make it so you can't post useless bullshit like this in someone's gear thread any more?
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Right, so, can we make it so you can't post useless bullshit like this in someone's gear thread any more?

Agreed . I hate it when people do that. Very disrespectful.
Quote by captaincrunk
your pics are confusing.
make an album of just pics of this guitar

When I get a chance, will do.

ACCEPTING TRADES or $1750 Shipped
Quote by exylum

I'll raise to 2 socks, a cup of chocolate milk, but a half stick of No name deodorant

But not seriously, all of your pictures are deleted, is it the polka dot V that Randy is playing in the pics? Or is it the Jackson Rhoads with polka dots?
Quote by MetalHeadMat

But not seriously, all of your pictures are deleted, is it the polka dot V that Randy is playing in the pics? Or is it the Jackson Rhoads with polka dots?

I'll try to fix the pictures, but it's the polka dot he plays with the harpoon headstock, not that inaccurate Jackson with polka dots. This is the real deal replica.
Quote by Dragism
Why are you selling it?

I just feel like a new guitar is all. That's why I'm accepting trade offers.
3 socks a ner deodorant and oder eaters! lol sorry couldent help it...

im curious though how thin was the neck on this guitar? im a man of thicker necks bought an ibanez when i was in my shredder phase... good guitar but necks too thin... hows this one in size?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
Quote by SRV59
3 socks a ner deodorant and oder eaters! lol sorry couldent help it...

im curious though how thin was the neck on this guitar? im a man of thicker necks bought an ibanez when i was in my shredder phase... good guitar but necks too thin... hows this one in size?

It's more on the wide/thin classical guitar feel like Randy's original was. It's a very fast neck that's for sure.
Is the headstock bent backwards like on a Gibson?
I can play guitar!

Randy Rhoads FTW!

Proud owner of a GMW Polka Dot V.

Gear:
GMW Polka Dot V
Gibson Explorer Pro
Epiphone G-400

Peavey Bandit 112