The title pretty much explains it. If this has been done before, my fault.

I think mine at this point would have to be Jon "KC Wolf" Kindler from The Chariot.
Sam Bolle, Dick Dale's current one.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
urdoinitallwrong according to that thread

But I'd say either Flea for having so much fun on stage, or Wolstenholme for headbanging so much it leads to medical problems.
Geddy, fershur. I saw him live and he was so damn amazing.

And my dad's friend met him and said he was like the coolest and humblest dude on the planet.
My dad's friend told Geddy he thought he was the best bass player alive, and Geddy said "Thanks alot. But there are alot of people better than me."
You can't say Robert Trujillo (Metallica) isn't funny.
I love his monkey walk while playing.
It's never a surprise what answer i give to these threads, but for this one really, Steve Harris of Maiden hands down. He's beyond energetic and is in his 50's now.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Flea Flea and more Flea
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
stuart hamm XD
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Les Claypool
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Chris Squire
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- Dr. Thomas Fuller (British physician, 1654-1734)
Quote by Freepower
For everything you need to know - gpb0216.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Mic Todd from Coheed & Cambria is pretty damn cool live. Geddy Lee is still rocking for being 55.

+786489764

It was amazing seeing his bass prowess live. I just wish his amp was a bit louder.

Also Chi from Deftones
Flea has really great stage presence. I'm not really a RHCP fan, but he's always fun to watch.
Nope, no sig here.
The Gojira bassist is off his head.

Same with the Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza bassist.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Colin Greenwood from Radiohead. He stands near the back dancing and singing along. Legend.
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
Quote by xander307
stuart hamm XD

+infinity, saw him at a joe satriani concert couple weeks ago, amazing in every way!!!
Most entertaining bassist I ever seen live is Roger Manganelli from Less Than Jake.

He's like this giant dreadlock-hedgehog-tornado tearing up the stage.
Steve Harris was freaking amazing the couple of time I saw him. Hell, all the guys from Maiden are some of the most energetic performers out there.

Also, I don't know who he is, but when I saw 3 Inches of Blood at HeavyMTL, their bassist was crazy, running all across the huge stage. He really was full of energy.