Ok so. I have a Blues Junior, and I want a distortion or OD to compliment it nicely. Right now I have a Boss DS-1 and a Krank Distortus Maximus. I mainly play bluesy rock and all that. Now here is where the non annoying part comes in. The Blues Junior has a Volume and Master Volume, that both go up to 12. So if I'm gonna use my clean tone, I'll roll my master to 12 then use volume as volume adjustment, and if I want a distorted one I roll my volume to 12 and use master as volume. The problem is, if I use a distortion pedal while it's on the clean (master 12) then it sounds absolutely obnoxious and whiny, but if I put it on while in dirty (volume 12) it sounds fine. So I want a OD/Dist (Preferably OD) that won't do that to my tone. To give an example I'd say the guy from Back Door Slam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50DbjogXuyc
Feed your mind.
Toss those pedals (Or at least the DS-1, I'm don't really know the other one but it doesn't sound like your thing). then buy a fulltone Fulldrive or OCD.
^Couldn't agree more, the rock attempt clip and blues shuffle clip have the master nearly dimed using the Fulldrive 2. The fulldrive demo has the master at around 4-6 and the volume around 2
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
That is to say, give the fulldrive a try. You may not like it. I can't check your clip right now, but I'd also give the mi audio cruchbox a look, the catlinbread silverkiss, and even a tubescreamer or some sort.
Where would I be able to test a fulldrive out? I don't know any place that has Fulltone products.
Feed your mind.
GC carries them now, that's where I got mine.