Hey guys

so its my 18th birthday today and ive been invited to go out and have some fun but I dont have any form of ID... is there any form of ID you can get same day? x
I've been here since '04.

don't you have a passport or birth certificate? i don't recommend carrying either of those around while out on the tiles, but you could photocopy them.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
no, just get your friends to buy you drinks
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Fleabag
Why do you not have a passport?

Obviously he hasnt been outside of the U.K. before..
but i dunno man, i dont think so, i'd try your luck without it, what i noticed is as soon as you're over 18 you rarely get ID'd anyway.. yet the day before you turn 18 you do.. its weird..
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Birth Certificate?
18+ Card?
Drivers Licence?
Passport?
OH&S Card?

You've got none of these?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
damn :/
i thought i might be able to like go to the post office or something?
I've been here since '04.

Quote by Cyanide176
Bring some car keys and say your driving tonight, ive heard it works sometimes

Maybe helps them not serve you because they know you are the designated driver...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Cyanide176
Bring some car keys and say your driving tonight, ive heard it works sometimes

Because you obviously can't drive at 17.

Sigh.

And birth certificates are invalid, it could be anyones. NUS works sometimes but only sometimes. Apart from that, no, there is no ID you can get.
Quote by NFFC_1865
damn :/
i thought i might be able to like go to the post office or something?

To sent off for some id and get it weeks later, yes.
It's gonna be a blue day