do all single coils have the buzzing sound? i know they make stacked single coils but thats kinda a humbucker in disguise
I think the closest thing you can get is a lace sensor pup, but they don't sound exactly like a single coil.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
i dont think so, buzz just kinda comes with the guitar if you have single coil pups
^Those are buckers I believe, can't remember if they're side by side or stacked.
I'm still pretty sure they're buckers. I'm not saying they are bad, but the TS is asking for true SCs so those don't really count.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
vintage noiseless.

i dont get as much as a whipser from them

This
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
thats cool, i've never heard of doing that, that would definitely be something worth trying. thanks kevin
The whole idea with the humbucker was to eliminate the 60 cycle hum you get from all single coils.....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
you could use a noise gate with a true single... my decimator seems to work pretty well for that.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've got the fender vintage noiseless in my deluxe strat, sounds a beaut... not a peep from them
If you want a true single coil then you're going to have to deal with the noise. You can shield your guitar and it that doesn't help enough then you should try a noise gate.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.