Hey Pit, I come to you once again for your computer expertise... I'm trying to install DSL on a 2 Gb flash drive using These instructions .. But when I get to the part where I should type "cd \syslinux\win32" into a command window, it says "The system cannot find the path verified."

How do I get around this? If it makes any difference I have my hard drive partitiond so in my computer I have C: (MicroXP), D: (music backup ((so I don't have to delete/ re import it all if i ever decide to put Ubuntu back on my Computer)) and I have K: (Windows XP Custom).

And to encourage your responses: I bring you some LULz: My friend James, Broke his hand. How? He punched a Cow.
UG's HIPPIE
When you open Cmd, what does it say before the text entry? If it says something other than C:/, type "cd .." (without quotes) until you get only C:/. Make sure you have windows set to show the path (Control Panel > Folder options > View > Display full path in address bar). Then open up the folder you have dsl in. Copy the path except for "C:\". Right Click paste in cmd. Then follow the rest of the tutorial.
Quote by that_1_dude24
When you open Cmd, what does it say before the text entry? If it says something other than C:/, type "cd .." (without quotes) until you get only C:/. Make sure you have windows set to show the path (Control Panel > Folder options > View > Display full path in address bar). Then open up the folder you have dsl in. Copy the path except for "C:\". Right Click paste in cmd. Then follow the rest of the tutorial.

Thank you!!!
UG's HIPPIE