I was surprised the searchbar didn't find anything.

Ok so this is not really an awesome big rant but more like a errr we'll call it concession?

So today I was seeking **** yea some videos on youtube on how people would do, technically, the november rain outro solo. The majority of them, or almost all of them, were pretty...disappointing yea.

I've been a pit monkey for alot of months now and always facepalmed when people complained in random threads (like the thread of yesterday : Things that makes life suck or something like that) but now I have to say, you guise were right.

I also searched for moar videos of other people doing covers of other songs.... yea, lulz and disappointments ensued.

tl;dr youtube kids sucks
inb4 how to whammy without a whammy bar/how to shred

Btw, for those who actualy does them but are good at them, don't flame me, there is alot of good players on youtube, but just to ruin it there are always kids who end up screwing up.

Also, instead of considering this thread useless, why not post kids screwing up on youtube?
k, koo
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Link to the how to shred video plox.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
Quote by ccatck

Don't watch it. It's worse than getting Rick Rolled
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by kevC4

Ok so this is not really an awesome big rant but more like a errr we'll call it concession?

So today I was seeking **** yea some videos on youtube on how people would do, technically, the november rain outro solo. The majority of them, or almost all of them, were pretty...disappointing yea.

I've been a pit monkey for alot of months now and always facepalmed when people complained in random threads (like the thread of yesterday : Things that makes life suck or something like that) but now I have to say, you guise were right.

I also searched for moar videos of other people doing covers of other songs.... yea, lulz and disappointments ensued.

tl;dr youtube kids sucks

Btw, for those who actualy does them but are good at them, don't flame me, there is alot of good players on youtube, but just to ruin it there are always kids who end up screwing up.

Also, instead of considering this thread useless, why not post kids screwing up on youtube?

lol that was my thread ^.^
Quote by Karvid
Don't watch it. It's worse than getting Rick Rolled

I repeat.

Link to how to shred video plox.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Quote by bob farrell
Quote by ccatck
I repeat.

Link to how to shred video plox.

I can't find it sorry =[

I'll try to. It was in a thread.

edit : wait I'll find it, I post in this thread so I'll search in my posts.
Last edited by kevC4 at Nov 13, 2008,
Quote by kevC4

tl;dr youtube kids sucks

done

I guess I will post a video of someone failing also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LYQmElxxkc&feature=related
He's a good guitarist.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Quote by bob farrell
Quote by ccatck

Whoaaa, when did I get sigged?

Also, I think that every parent should make sure their child's laptop does not have a camera on it. It will lead to broken dreams and looking like a total ****wit.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲