so im wondering were i can get custom firmware for my PSP. so far all the ones i seen u have to do a lot of crap to download em so i wondering if there is a firm that you can just download.
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I googled "psp custom firmware" and the 3rd link after 2 youtube videos showing you how to hack a psp had a zshare link to custom firmware.

How hard did you look?
Quote by that_1_dude24
http://www.psp-hacks.com/
Has everything you need. The newest, most efficent one is 5.00 m33. If you don't want to install it yourself, search for something called PSP Pandora Deluxe.

kool man thanks but w/ the pandora deluxe i still have do do the battery thingy right? cause i've heard that isn't hard to do

EDIT: when the deluxe thing formats the memory stick does it delete every thing? (i have backed up all my game memory and music and stuff like that)
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Last edited by sandman-105 at Nov 13, 2008,
Quote by sandman-105
kool man thanks but w/ the pandora deluxe i still have do do the battery thingy right? cause i've heard that isn't hard to do

Yep. You can mod it yourself (dangerous, and chances are you will need to go buy a new battery anyways), Or you can buy it for like 10$ here. (slow shipping though.)
It will work in a slim, you just need to hold it in place while you use it.
Quote by sandman-105
EDIT: when the deluxe thing formats the memory stick does it delete every thing? (i have backed up all my game memory and music and stuff like that)

Yep. But if you have it all backed up, you can just put it back on later.
since i have the battery from my PSP 1000 should i ust try that first?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sandman-105
since i have the battery from my PSP 1000 should i ust try that first?

If you want. Just be be really careful when removing the pin, as you might break it.
If you break it you have to buy a new battery.
I'd honestly just buy the premade battery.
yeah i just tried it and it wasa fail
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS