I am total noob to this kinda thing so give me some slack. I was wondering where the battery is at and if i would have to take out the pup to change it or not. Also about how long do the batteries last? My pickups are the new EpiActives and they say they also had a passive operation.
IF YOUR NOT PLAYING GUITAR WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE???
where the battery is, depends on the guitar.

sometimes in a pickup cavity. sometimes, there's a separate chamber for it. usually depends if they are after market pickups, or if they came with the guitar.
either way, no you're not taking out a pup, you're opening a cover, usually with a little screw driver.

batteries last a long time, if you remember to pull the plug out of the guitar when you're done using it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
where the battery is, depends on the guitar.

sometimes in a pickup cavity. sometimes, there's a separate chamber for it. usually depends if they are after market pickups, or if they came with the guitar.
either way, no you're not taking out a pup, you're opening a cover, usually with a little screw driver.

batteries last a long time, if you remember to pull the plug out of the guitar when you're done using it.

Thanks for the info. yeah i will always unplug the guitar to put it back in the stand. The pups are the stock ones in the Epiphone EM-2 Prophecy FX. Another noob question is what kinda batteries do I use?
IF YOUR NOT PLAYING GUITAR WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE???
i didnt look up the guitar, but actives use 9volts.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62