Experimental band with a pretty ambient sound.

Check us out on myspace.

www.myspace.com/idarethesky
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Last edited by H_ngm_n at Nov 15, 2008,
dude, i'm really digging this. i'mma add you guys. sorta reminds me of a mixture of The Album Leaf and Band Of Horses
Bumpity Bumpity! Check us out!!
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Fix your link, homeboy, I'm too lazy to type your name in.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
There you go homeboy. Just used to some forums not allowing html.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Cool dude. This doesn't sound like something I'd listen to but I love it. Really good stuff, I'll be on the lookout for more.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
This is the kind of sh!t that you get some good drink, good smoke, a blanket, your best girl, and lay down out under the stars at an outdoor amphitheater.

- Too short for that kind of experimental vibe. Needs to be at least 5 minutes longer. (Take that as a compliment, too.)

- The drummer kind of lags, at times. Sounds like he needs to get a monitor, so he can hear everybody more clearly.

Other than that, cool stuff.

School grade: B

Crit my band?>>> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=845526&content=music
Last edited by ZigZag0420 at Nov 16, 2008,