I heard these were used in airplanes by some guy at the local boutique guitar shop. This can't possibly be true, can it? If not where can I buy one?
Can you restate the question. What is a '76 Tel Ray Morley PWF?

EDIT: Did some research. Apparently the light is to control an LDR (Light Dependant Resistor).
Check here and look at the last few. One of them might be what you're after.
Last edited by end_citizen at Nov 13, 2008,