So:

All the amps at my school are shitty ass no-name amps that buzz like crazy and can't even get enough distortion to play classic rock, let alone some metal and shred and shit. It'd be nice to have a small amp (preferably battery powered) to use at my school and to use for other things...

Suggestions? Three i've seen are: (puts on flame costume)Line 6 Micro spider, roland micro cube, and marshall mini stack.

I haven't heard any and they aren't serious enough amps for my guitar center to put on display =\
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
idk much bout the line 6 or Roland but the marshall mini stacks are brutal... the clean chanel is more distorted then the OD chanel and the tone makes me cry at Night lol
Rig
Jackson RR3
Fernandez Monterey Elite
Ibanez RG7312
Peavey 5150
Orange PPC412
Boss GT-10
Boss NS-2
Roland microcube RX has ryhthm and eq and all that good stuff, can plug in, but can also be battery powered. the marshall micro stacks are just for show, and aren't any good, i'd definitely look at a Roland microcube. (i have one, and they're good for all kinds of stuff)
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Go with the Roland, i have owned the Line 6 Micro, and played the Roland at school.
Honestly, the Roland has better effects and excels in distortion.
The Roland also has better reviews.
As for the Marshall, i have never played on it but i'm confident you will be happiest with the Roland.
cool... i think i'll go with that one then. Does it have a built-in tuner? i can tune by ear but the guitars that people keep at school that i play go out of tune quick and honestly its a pain.
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
I think it does, if not, tape a 20 dollar korg to the top of it and never be without tuner. I've had one for 3 years and I've never changed the battery.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not