'Cause I just relised that no-one outside Australia knows of him & it's a Crime against decent music to not!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Who hasn't heard of him? I live in Antarctica and I've heard of him.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Well since I brought the point to your attention in that other thread, he's got a pretty big following here in NZ.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by CaptainRon
Well how many of you know what ginger beef is?

Seriously I've always wondered this.

ginger beef?

is it like... beef with ginger?
I've heard of him, because of this thread...

How do you feel about that?
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
Quote by Rokeman
ginger beef?

is it like... beef with ginger?

Probably the single most famous form of "Chinese food" in North America. It's little beef strips covered in a coating and a ginger sauce.
Quote by A8039077
I've heard of him, because of this thread...

How do you feel about that?

+1
Quote by username94
Who hasn't heard of him? I live in Antarctica and I've heard of him.

do you really cuz i call bs
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by dubstar92
do you really cuz i call bs

It is BS. Nobody lives in Antartica except military personel and scientists. And both are too busy/smart to be using UG's Pit..

With the exception of Khe Sahn, Jimmy Barnes’ music (both solo and with Cold Chisel) is mediocre at best. Nothing special about his songs, and they all sound like they’ve been written 100 times before.
Quote by Rhythm__Guitar
With the exception of Khe Sahn, Jimmy Barnes’ music (both solo and with Cold Chisel) is mediocre at best. Nothing special about his songs, and they all sound like they’ve been written 100 times before.

Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
TS, learn to spell
It's spelled
P-A-G-E
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by gunners fan
*annoying caturday/meme

Let me guess you are an Aussie...you Australians are the only ones who seem to infatuate bizarre things..kangaroo meat, jimmy barnes, vegemite..
Quote by Karvid
TS, learn to spell
It's spelled
P-A-G-E

^THIS
NOT

^THIS!

Oh & INB4

^THIS
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by Rhythm__Guitar

I'ma have to agree with this fine young chap here.