Question, what kinds of pickups generally come stock in Epiphone LP standard edition guitars? What are they called? What are they good for/not so good for? I've played them and for some reason it seems like I can't get that punchy trebly sound out of the bridge pickup... Is that the pickup's problem (I tried adjusting its height to find a sweetspot but didn't get too far) or the amps fault? Played it through a lousy spider III 15w...
Same my pick-ups sound kinda distorted
i might change them soo to some EMG-60

Quote by mattman93
This, atheists talk about religion more then religious people.

Youtube
Mine don't sound distorted so much... mostly just bassy and alittle muffled when it should be more trebly and bright, atleast it would seem so to me.
ilike my pups
they are quite good
yes they arent that trebly but with good eq pedal and good amp u can do anytthing!
Quote by Watterboy
Mine don't sound distorted so much... mostly just bassy and alittle muffled when it should be more trebly and bright, atleast it would seem so to me.

There is no way you can make an accurate judgement on your pickups playing through a Line 6 Spider.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Yes, why bitch about the pickups when you play them through a shitty amp? It's like bitching about digital music quality when you play it through blown speakers.
Sure, you can do better, but they're not the first thing you should fix.