well i posted an add for my rg giger guitar on craigslist. im a little worried that i might be asking to little and losing out on a big sale.
http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/msg/917723405.html

what do u think this guitar should be sold for?
My Gear...
Fender Deluxe Fat Strat
Fernandes Retrorocket
Epiphone G400
Blackstar HT-5c
Blackstar HT Club 40
i thoink you should sell the case with it if its always been kept in the case
for a good 700 or so
standard rule of online sales - if you get multiple offers at the listed price, tell everyone that it is already sold and re-post at a higher price.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
pretty nice guitar, you could probably get a little more for it.

i live a town over from you btw, too bad i don't need any more guitars.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
the case is for the new rg i picked up lol. besisdes its not the giger case ya know?

i got one offer and he sounded real excited. he's like "im gettin that tomorrow morning"
My Gear...
Fender Deluxe Fat Strat
Fernandes Retrorocket
Epiphone G400
Blackstar HT-5c
Blackstar HT Club 40
Quote by LEPIV
standard rule of online sales - if you get multiple offers at the listed price, tell everyone that it is already sold and re-post at a higher price.

QFT, if you needed a second opinion.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
I'd price it a little higher, but I'd also put "or best offer," who knows you could get an offer for more than you originally posted it for. If someone offers you less than you want just say no thanks, or see if they'll give you more. Chances are good someone would pay more than you are currently asking for.
Tele - EP Booster - DLS - Big Muff - Ekko 616 - Rocker 30/AC15