so i went to have my senior pics taken and i took my guitar with man and they turned out awesome
check them out.

Horrible amp but its an awesome pic

if you want to see more of her work check out hr site
www.shinesphotography.net
Last edited by StSOF at Nov 13, 2008,
Photoshop thread?
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
Congrats, I didnt get to do anything like that with my senior pics this year
those guys who did the graffiti behind where ur standing in the first pic kinda suck...

where's this at? I see some fresh walls i could use >:]
ehh im no saying u are one but whenever i see a senior pic holding a car or standing next to their guitar i immediaely think they are giant tools.

I dont want to be remembered for anything other than myself.
Quote by myraw77
ehh im no saying u are one but whenever i see a senior pic holding a car or standing next to their guitar i immediaely think they are giant tools.

I'd remember them as a cyborg of some sort...or super man..if they pulled that off.
Quote by myraw77

oh i didn't put these in the year book because i fell the same way you do about that
i just posted the guitar ones
Quote by StSOF
oh i didn't put these in the year book because i fell the same way you do about that
i just posted the guitar ones

ohh well thats cool then. I skipped my senior pics. So far freshman year is the only year were i had my pic taken. And i didnt even finish my freshman year at that school
Define "awesome". Oh, burn! Nice one, VanCamp!
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by myraw77
ohh well thats cool then. I skipped my senior pics. So far freshman year is the only year were i had my pic taken. And i didnt even finish my freshman year at that school

well a friend of mine hadn't taken his yet and we were out on the track the other day and the yearbook staff came out and just took a picture of him for it
i was so funny because i was like let me borrow your hoodie and it had some kind of stain on it
and when they took his picture we were all standing i the background i cant wait to see it lmfao
nice guitar.

i'm getting my pics done tomorrow with a strat, except all indoor.