Alright here is the deal at the music store down the roads they have two sweet fives that are brand new but out of production same price just two different styles and I love them both so give me some insight

Ibanez Roadgear 505
Sarwick Custom 5 Active
Aww man...that's a tough decision. Both of those are awesome basses. I think the Samicks look cooler, but it has a treble-only preamp(like a passive) AFAIK. I've never really heard either.

If it were me, I'd go for the Samick just because everybody and their brother has an Ibanez...but that's just me. I say spend as much time as you can with each one and see which one fits you better.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Nov 14, 2008,
You can take the custom, and send me the Ibanez, so my 4-string Ibanez has someone to look up to.
Quote by ncblackbass
Ibanez Roadgear 505
Sarwick Custom 5 Active

Gibson sues people over the shape of the top of their headstocks and the shape of their bodies, but there exists a company named Sarwick and nobody says anything
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..