I used the searchbar and nothing came up so I made this thread to discuss what is quite possibly the best TV drama in quite some time. The thing I like about this show is its unrelenting brutality of prison life. My mates always gave me shit for watching it because of the gay sex scenes but jokes aside this show kicks arse.
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
Last edited by volcom_sk8_rock at Nov 14, 2008,
It's called Oz it used to be on HBO btw nothing to do with Australia its an american show
Oh right, well I've never heard of it. I just figured it was an Australian show I'd never heard of.
twas good but I liked the sopranos better.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I never really watched it because whenever i went to the channel it was just dudes in a prison, which didn't do much for me. And I guess i'll look, but isn't this a pretty old show? Yea, 97 to 03. I believe you that it's good, but I just haven't watched much TV in the past 5 or 6 years, so it's hard to comment...so i'm not sure why i'm commenting now. The age thing i guess.

Did you just start watching it, or buy the seasons or something? or is it being re-aired?
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
I used to watch it on SBS from time to time but it was on really late then I saw the DVDs so I bought seasons 1-4, I've got to find the others someday its a really good show plenty of the actors moved onto other things as well I remember the Neo nazi Shillinger was in Juno as the Dad and also Burn After Reading