I dont know how to determine if a neck will fit my certain guitar body..

The guitar body is a Dk2s that had been mounted on. the neck for that body had a scale length- 25.5" neck dimension- .775 x.910 width at nut 1-11/16" 24 frets

option A- 24 fret same scale length, doesnt state the dimension and the nut is 1-5/8"

option B- 22 Fret doesnt state scale length or dimension. nut is 1-11/16" and heel width 2 3/16"

is it possible to drill a 1/16" higher on option A. does option B even fit my guitar.. i have no idea what will and wont.
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
they should both fit, although they may need some modification to get the scale length right, either shim or route the neck pocket...
whats the neck pocket? where the neck goes onto the body?
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
How many frets was the original neck? If it was a 24 fret then another 24 fret should go in. If it was a 22 then another 22 fret should go in. But going to 24 fret from 22 or the other way around is gonna need something moved. And the neck pockets vary from brand to brand sometimes alot sometimes a little. The nut width is not going to have much effect on mounting in a guitar body. Nut width is a preference thing. You need to be more concerned with the heel dimensions.
the original was a 24.. How do i find out the heel width that will fit into my neck pocket?
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
Then it would be best to stick with a 24 fret. Is it a 24 fret neck or a shorter neck with the extra frets hanging over the end? And it would depend on who made the body as to what neck will fit it.
last question. Should i buy a Neck that someone made or a Jackson licensed neck? On Ebay the neck that i want is between 50-130 but someone made it. The Jackson neck goes for 200-300

it is my first project guitar
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
I bought a non-licenced neck off ebay, I'm very satisfied with it. I wouldn't pay an extra couple hundred dollars to have the Jackson logo on my guitar.
------

Shwiggity.