And right now I'm in California. And I got time to kill tommorrow.
So I called 4-5 shops around here. And nobody has any in stock.
But, and this is a big But, They all seem to have the BB preamp+. So I'm wondering if it is worth the extra $70.00?

And realisticly I don't need a OD and a Boost. But I guess it would be nice. I really just wanted a BB preamp for a nice creamy boost to help tighten up the gain on my recto. And get a nice blusey drive on the clean channel with it. But if I get the BB+ I guess I could use It as a boost to tighten up the gain and a solo boost......

So I am at odds with myself I can afford it. And I think it would be a great way to start my pedalboard.. So What Would You Do????????????????
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
the bb is nice. it really tightens up the low end. i have an ac booster it's real nice to for that light breakup kinda sound.
I'd try the plus out and not use the boost to see if you'd like the standard BB preamp, then if you do like it, order the standard version off the web and wait for it to arrive.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
yeah, playing the + will give you an idea, they are a little different though. I have 2 friends that got the BB+ after owning the regular BB, and both sold their + and kept the regular BB if that tells you anything.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
yeah, playing the + will give you an idea, they are a little different though. I have 2 friends that got the BB+ after owning the regular BB, and both sold their + and kept the regular BB if that tells you anything.

Yeah I've heard similar things, apparently the + is not as smooth and awesome as the standard model.
I'd say the regular BB is worth the wait if you have to order it, it's a beautiful sounding pedal.