cause i heard from some people that any fender acoustic sucks. i dont think my fender sucks. cause it sounds awesome.

so any one have a say about fender acoustics?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
I dont think they suck, but I do think there are better brands for acoustic guitars out there. As long as you're happy with your guitar then it's all good.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
No, I love Fender acoustics. Ive been playing one for awhile and I love its sound.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
The four or five that I have played have all been terrible, but that's a pretty small sample size. If you enjoy yours, more power to you!
Quote by ozy!d!ot
cause i heard from some people that any fender acoustic sucks. i dont think my fender sucks. cause it sounds awesome.

so any one have a say about fender acoustics?

Who ever told you that should stick to playing the bag pipes.
Mr Deetag
THE ONE AND ONLY
My friends:
Marco,thebassmaster,angie-rose morbid death,Bubonic
turinbrakes.dace
DRK HRSE & Leno
ahallicks.wahappen...geesh!
I think they are hit or miss depending on the model. I've played ones that I thought were really nice for the price range they were in, but I've also played ones that I didn't like at all.

If yours plays good, don't worry about the name on the headstock.
Well I have a 1980's F-200 and it is pretty good, but then there are some Fender acoustics I have played that sounded horrible.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Fender are not known for their acoustics for good reason. Their acoustics are not made to any standard other than what might sell in a particular market segment...just relying upon their good name, hoping that newbs will pick one up "because it's a Fender".

They are crap. Buy a Strat from them, or a Tele, maybe a Jazzmaster, Mustang, couple of others in their electric guitar line (which are top notch, except for Squires), but their acoustics are pretty much 'El Kabong' guitars.

If you're new to acoustics, it can sometimes be hard to tell the difference, but once you compare a serious acoustic to one that was part of someone's marketing plan, you will hear and feel the difference.