It has gotten to that time where I need to buy new picks. I want to order them on the internet because the music stores where I live are all crazy expensive. Any suggestions?
What kind of picks are you currently using? Is there anything you don't like about them? What types of picks have you tried?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
In this thread, the largest response will be Jazz III's

so ill just go with those because they rape. RED FTW
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
jazz III tortex. the reds are too slippery and fall out. and are extremely uncomfortable.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
I don't really have a preference on the brand or anything, I just need some medium ones. I'm still a beginner so I'm open to pretty much everything at this point.
Ok, well Dunlop picks are pretty highly regarded. You should get a couple different sizes of Dunlop Tortex and a pack of Jazz IIIs. You probably won't like Jazz IIIs at first but if get used to them you'll most likely think they're amazing and never go back to anything else.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
its up to you

my personal favorite is the see through dunlop heavy(mines purple!,and the others red)
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
Search it. This thread has been done a thousand times since I joined in August.

You'll see:

Dunlop Jazz III's
Dunlop Tortex
(insert random outburst from masses)
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
They look a lot like knock off picks. They even have ones that are described in the same words I would describe a Dunlop Tortex pick... even use the same colors (but the dimensions are just slightly different.)

I'll stick to my 1 Dunlop that I started when I first bought this pack lol.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
what kind of music do you play? Because I find the jazz III's aren't good for the kind of music I play...they're really good for double picking and accurate metal music.

But for chords and stuff they're uncomfortable, so I use dunlop gator grips and tortex. Sometimes I play with the "bass picks" made by clayton, they're just really big.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120