http://www.commercialsgonekrazy.com/VideoGallery.aspx
Everyone vote for the Krazy Glue Ninja! I know these guys, and they totally deserve to win this.

VOTE FOR KRAZY GLUE NINJA!

EDIT!!! If you vote for the wrong one, just exit out of the page, open it again, and vote for the correct one. The website does a shitty job of counting votes. You can basically vote as much as you'd like.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Nov 14, 2008,
eh what the hell, why not.
↓↑ MISDIRECT ↑↓

The (Rather Basic) Rig:
- 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 (Feels good, man)
- 1960 Marshall AV Cab (Vintage 30s, Feels good, man)
- A shitty MIM strat
- Fulltone OCD (Jizztastic)
- Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Quote by captaincrunk
i actually thought he was goin to glue the whole thing back up. I feel like an idiot

lol. Well, he did glue part of it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
haha nice voted
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by StratPat
Oops.. Think I voted for the wrong one

damn you.

Voted.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
damn you.

Well I assumed all I'd have to do is click vote, then I was like o shi- best friends
HI
Quote by StratPat
Well I assumed all I'd have to do is click vote, then I was like o shi- best friends

lol. You can still vote for them. just exit our of the krazy glue website, and then click the link again.

What the hell, why not?

You should link to the actual video though if you can cause I almost voted for the wrong one too.

About to click "vote" and thinking "what the hell, this has nothing to do with ninjas..... OH..."

Man, if only everything was run on democracy. Imagine how much power UG would have.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
What the hell, why not?

You should link to the actual video though if you can cause I almost voted for the wrong one too.

About to click "vote" and thinking "what the hell, this has nothing to do with ninjas..... OH..."

Man, if only everything was run on democracy. Imagine how much power UG would have.

I'm not too sure if I can link to that video only.

I voted for the wrong one too...no really I did. Sorry.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
that krazy wedding one looks pretty legit

edit: voted for the ninja one
edit2: voted 4 times cause im bored
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Last edited by potcorn56 at Nov 14, 2008,
Quote by Soul Power
I voted for the wrong one too...no really I did. Sorry.

read the edit in my first post.