does anyone know where I could get one?
I really want the red one and I heard that they aren't too expensive
Really? I always thought they cost a buttload.

You can undoubtedly find one on the internet.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
There's one on eBay right now for $350.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
they're not that expensive, try ebay!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
You can get them on ebay for under 500$.

If I was you I'd save up for a mustang though, and then if you really want a humbucker, either get the mustang routed for a humbucker, or get a singlecoil sized stacked humbucker.

It's quite a bit more expensive but you will probably end up much happier with the end result. If you can wait a month or two, I'm most likely gonna be doing this and I can let you know how it turns out.
Or every now and again, there's a mustang with a Humbucker in it on ebay
There from a Store in Japan so you wouldn't think they would be bad, because they do come with Super distortions
Quote by crog
There from a Store in Japan so you wouldn't think they would be bad, because they do come with Super distortions

JB > super distortion
I'm guessing you're talking about the Fender Japan KC line of guitars?

I think there's a strat, tele, jag, and mustang in that line of guitars.
Quote by Swap-Meet
You can get them on ebay for under 500$.

If I was you I'd save up for a mustang though, and then if you really want a humbucker, either get the mustang routed for a humbucker, or get a singlecoil sized stacked humbucker.

It's quite a bit more expensive but you will probably end up much happier with the end result. If you can wait a month or two, I'm most likely gonna be doing this and I can let you know how it turns out.

^Or you could cut out the middle man and just get a Cyclone and switch out the neck single-coil for a Mustang single-coil and not have to mess with any routing at all.
The only way to get a real one is ebay, they've been discontinued for years
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by l3p4rd
The only way to get a real one is ebay, they've been discontinued for years

It could still end up just as cheap as a Jagstang on eBay since it was cheaper than that and the Mustang when they did sell them.
Quote by Wakisazhi
It could still end up just as cheap as a Jagstang on eBay since it was cheaper than that and the Mustang when they did sell them.

I wish that made sense.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by l3p4rd
I wish that made sense.

What didn't make sense? The Cyclone was cheaper than a brand new Jagstang or Mustang when Fender sold them and seeing as Jagstangs are selling very cheap on eBay it should be the same case for a Cyclone.
Quote by Wakisazhi
^Or you could cut out the middle man and just get a Cyclone and switch out the neck single-coil for a Mustang single-coil and not have to mess with any routing at all.

They don't feel like a mustang, and they don't sound like one.

Cyclones go for about 500$ used I think...I can get one for 575 (taxes included) but I'd prefer to spend an extra 25$ on a Mustang.
Last edited by Swap-Meet at Nov 14, 2008,
Quote by radomu
the black one is just SWEET

I prefer squier jagmasters over the fender cyclone I played .

Anyways dude, you live in ****ing Japan man...you have access to the best ****ing guitar company ever. Fender Japan. You have some ****ing amazing shortscales (jags, mustangs, etc..) available.