Hey guys~
I've been playing for roughly 9 months now.
And i can do the 2nd guitar for waking the demon - bfmv,
But,
I'm having problems with the solo~
I cant manage to do it~
Any tips?
Or youtube tutorials~?
Please help me >.<
I wanna be able to play the whole song through.
BFMV solos are mostly easy.......

just search youtube for "waking the demon cover" and watch how they play it.
hope that will helps you : )
i struggled in the beginning, like you, but try to play the arpeggio part of the solo ascending from the 19th fret of the C string and work ur way down.. i guess ur playing the whole lick on 1 or 2 strings, going up the neck! maybe this will help you, if not, message me or smth good luck

EDIT: not work your way down, i meant up lol
Quote by mmkat
i struggled in the beginning, like you, but try to play the arpeggio part of the solo ascending from the 19th fret of the C string and work ur way down.. i guess ur playing the whole lick on 1 or 2 strings, going up the neck! maybe this will help you, if not, message me or smth good luck

eh? I dont get whatcha mean!
u should watch how padge plays the solo live, try the 08 performance at rock am ring, maybe ull get what i mean! do u have tabs for the solo? if yes, show me pls
hmm.. they are guitar pro tabs.. Could i email them to you? Or do you want me to tab it out on here :O
Quote by Joshua_Krunch
Singapore
>.<

ahhh ok.......thanks.....thought u are from germany like me : )
hm i dont have guitar pro yet.. ill explain it: try to keep the solo as compact as possible, u can play it way easier that way than goin up from 7th fret A string all the way up.. u can just start the fast lick on the C string, 19th fret.. i worked the solo out on my own, so i dont have tabs, ill tab it out for ya if u want as soon as im home
Quote by Joshua_Krunch
could you? Thanks

yeah no big deal i just wanna be sure that i dont tab out anything u already have, so mail me the solo part u have! if it's the same, i could at least tell u the fingering or smth..